Major Safari Solo Raid Bug

Major Safari Solo Raid Bug

Postby Kindoflame » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:19 am

The computer is able to summon Darkvoo without using a stone on Darkwid.

At first I though that I had just lost track of what monsters had been played, but then I got undeniable proof here*. In the first image, you see two monsters on the field, one of which could only have been summoned by using a stone. Because the timer is at 4, we know that this is the enemy's first turn. Reaching this state one the first turn would use all 3 of the enemy's action points.

However, look at my Lobcrank. They started with 15 Defense points, gained 5 with Exoskeleton, and now has 1. That means they must have taken 19 damage during the enemy's turn. The Defense of my Turtean and the enemy's Anchie are what they should be after a single round of combat between them. The only target of Anchie's Water Bomb left then is Lobcrank. However, Anchie's Water Bomb deals 5 damage. That leaves 14 points unaccounted. The enemy must have played a card non-Plant monster with 14 Attack and 8 or less Defense, a Plant monster with 10 Attack and 4 or less Defense, or a second monster who's ability can deal damage. I did not get a good look at what was played though.

I noticed this bug on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds in the Safari. The screen shots are taken from the 3rd game. R.A.I. is unable to target Darkvoo with its Death Ray, which means that the game has still properly categorized them. My guess is that whatever function turns all monsters back into their original forms after a battle is skipping some cards. It is worth reiterating that I have only notice this happening with Darkvoo; it is possible that other cards are not being reset without me noticing.

* https://imgur.com/gallery/7DexA

P.S. I really love your game! The power-creep can be seen with some of the new cards, but it is very slight and the original cards as still very viable. You have done a masterful job balancing the game and it shows.
Kindoflame

Newcomer

Re: Major Safari Solo Raid Bug

Postby Kramito » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:55 am

Hello,

In Hard/Expert versions, the Darkwid (and the Dark Zephyr in the other raid) directly use the evolved version from the beginning and it's intended.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Re: Major Safari Solo Raid Bug

Postby Kindoflame » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:46 am

Oh... oops.
Kindoflame

Newcomer

Return to Technical Support