Problema pvp

Problema pvp

Postby lordwar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Incontro troppo spesso fs e molto raramente giocatori veri ,mi è passata la voglia di giocare e non solo a me...anche ad altri membri di Gilda..prima quando si trovavano verso i 31-41 secondi gli fs era molto meglio ,adesso ogni 9 secondi e insopportabile..meglio aspettare giocatori veri, anziché fare 10 volte contro gli fs e una contro un giocatore vero,e possibile trovare una soluzione o ripristinare come prima?
lordwar

Trainer Apprentice

Re: Problema pvp

Postby Kramito » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:15 am

Hello,

Keep in mind that several users don't change their name and they keep the FS_name to play. I can assure you, that currently players are matched against players with the same level more often than previously.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby lordwar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:06 pm

on seven battles, only one against a real player, the real have an avatar ... definitely the matches are more balanced, but in this way they are less likely to do against real players .. since I am part of veterans .. would not it be better to separate the top 25 from the criterion you set up, and to allow battles with all the players in the top 25? doing so only the best ones remain in the top and there would be many battles against real players ... and above all would be rewarded who has the deck stronger and plays actively .. with the system now enough to do 1000 matches against FS, not real players , and you're first even if you have a mediocre deck
lordwar

Trainer Apprentice

Postby trogdorr » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 pm

lordwar there appears to be a limit to number of bots that you face per day (10 or so, I haven't kept track). Also, first in PVP last season was not from somebody just fighting bots repeatedly, many people lost to Aqpa. If you try to get first place for the season with a mediocre deck you will not be able to.
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Return to Technical Support