Game still freezes versus AI in PVP

Game still freezes versus AI in PVP

Postby Crovosh » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:55 am

Hello everyone,

Sometimes the game still freezes in the first round versus AI in PVP and you need to refresh the game and therefore lose rating.
Opponent started and used two action points instead of one. if I wanted to play a card, i just got the description screen of that monster.

If you want to investigate, it happened today, 24.10 7:45 UTC+1 on Kong, screenshot attached below
https://imgur.com/a/y4F88
Crovosh

Newcomer

Re: Game still freezes versus AI in PVP

Postby Kramito » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 am

Hello Crovosh,

Thanks for the report, we'll investigate this match, it seems something weird happened.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby walterwhite » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:41 am

well the freeze issue never go away, i think developer need to take out the penalty pvp surrender thing. Is kind of redundant and borderline not necessary. U see when game freeze during pvp is considered as surrender and therefore player get penalty. So is like error on error and thus player need to wait for which not their fault the game freeze and consider as surrender.

Please just take out the penalty, i mean is not nearness thing to have in first place is a silly and annoying idea. Make player wait for 30minute. WHY DID U MAKE SURRENDER BUTTON THEN?
Is nothing wrong for player to surrender they already lost their pvp rank when surrender so i think that is enough.

PLEASE RECONSIDER TO TAKE OUT THE PENALTY.Plus my 3rd argument the pvp match up is also bad, u can end up fight the same player 3-10time in a row u can't surrender and have to lost to him/her 10 time in a row. WOW THAT IS "FUN" in ur book.

SO with three argument i think is fair enough u developer take out the penalty so people could at least be less annoy and stressful during PVP.
walterwhite

Trainer Apprentice

Postby trogdorr » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:30 am

I have experienced the same issue as Crovosh, it only lasts one turn for me. On that turn I cannot play any cards, just see descriptions as described, but future turns I can play cards just fine.
trogdorr

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kellri » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:45 am

Had this problem several times this season. Today I took a screenshot. Super-fun guys! Lemme guess...the next update? :D

Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby Kramito » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:44 am

Hello,

We're working on an update to fix some issues on pvp and we expect to be ready this week.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support