Fixing to rate the game... 1 star.

Fixing to rate the game... 1 star.

Postby iAWESOME » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 am

This game is great. The story mode is awesome and the gameplay is easy enough to pick up and expand.... but, the bugs are insane. I've completed the daily challenges multiple times and it evens gives me the notification that I have completed it and never get any diamonds as rewards it just resets and acts as though I never completed it. Super sad because I wanted to drop some serious cash on this game but I haven't heard a single reply that makes me think it's fixable.
iAWESOME

Newcomer

Re: Fixing to rate the game... 1 star.

Postby Kramito » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:25 am

Hello,

I've answered you other post, I can see that you could claim a daily quest. Daily quest are reset each day at 9:00 (GMT) remember to complete/claim them before that time.

If you have a problem with an specific quest please let me know which is, because I can't see any issue right now with the quests.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby iAWESOME » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 am

These are most of the ones I'm having issues with.

Evolve 50 monsters
Defeat 50 monsters pvp
Deal 40 damage (tournament)
Deal 40 damage (raid)
Summon a rare card
Summon an epic card
Summon an uncommon card
Summon 10 cards
iAWESOME

Newcomer

Postby Kramito » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am

Hello,

Summon a rare card
Summon an epic card
Summon an uncommon card
Summon 10 cards

Summon is not the same as "play", to summon a card you need to purchase the soul shards from the raid shop and summon the monster on the Deck Builder.

Deal 40 damage (tournament)
Deal 40 damage (raid)

It needs to be done in one hit.

Evolve 50 monsters
Defeat 50 monsters pvp

The Evolve 50 monsters -> I can see that you have 6/50 (and it's counting starting the moment you claim the previous one)
The Defeat 50 monsters (PVP) -> I can see that you have 45/50 and it works the same that above.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Hoberts » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:55 am

iAWESOeME wrote:This game is great. The story mode is awesome and the gameplay is easy enough to pick up and expand.... but, the bugs are insane. I've completed the daily challenges multiple times and it evens gives me the notification that I have completed it and never get your testogen here any diamonds as rewards it just resets and acts as though I never completed it. Super sad because I wanted to drop some serious cash on this game but I haven't heard a single reply that makes me think it's fixable.

Don't give up yet iAWESOME. This is my fav game.
Hoberts

Newcomer

Return to Technical Support