cheaters xyzmncaster and aqpa

Re: cheaters xyzmncaster and aqpa

Postby Viech » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:13 pm

me and cesar are the only one who says somethingagainst them :(
Viech

Junior Trainer

Postby Kellri » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 am

Viech wrote:and kellri sry i play for fun dont have whole deck of megas like many others and vs you come on who should in there
when there will be a lvl sytem i want back to non megas believe bc there are so many freaks outside ;)
kellri you are a good gamer but when you defend that what these two guys do then i lost the respect for you

A couple things. First, I don't play this game to earn your respect. Further, I wasn't defending them. They seem more than capable of doing that themselves. What seems apparent to me, is that they are just surrendering to make it easier to obtain matches. They aren't (like at least one person in this thread) guilty of using an "outside application" to alter their gym points, level, rewards, etc. They are just playing the game. It might not be the way you might like them to play, but they aren't, by definition, cheating. Finally, you don't really have the place to comment on what kind of cards I may or may not have in my deck since YOU ALWAYS SURRENDER. Likewise, I have no idea what you have for the same reason.

Now an observation and a couple questions: You've been playing this game at least as long as me. Why don't you have more mega-legendary cards? Do you have them but entertain some moral objection to using them in the interests of fair play? If so, why even play a competitive card game if you detest the very idea of competition so much?
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby Kramito » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 am

Hello,

If you want to report any player's behavior, we prefer if you directly write us to support@frozenshard.com, because in the forums these topics always end with endless discussions between players. We can see there's a problem with the "immediate surrender" and we'll take proper actions to change it.

About "cheating reports", if you feel a player is cheating, please don't hesitate to contact us (prefer in email) and we'll investigate it.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support