cheaters xyzmncaster and aqpa

cheaters xyzmncaster and aqpa

Postby CésarMan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:34 am

Hi:

There are 2 very naive cheaters, that have absurdly high amount of gym points 174k and 240k, please ban that cheaters and try to discover how to solve the cheat they use, cause that cheaters kill the game.

Regards.
CésarMan

Junior Trainer

Re: cheaters xyzmncaster and aqpa

Postby Viech » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:45 am

THX cesar :)
Viech

Junior Trainer

Postby xyzmncaster » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:39 am

i dont know why viech stir trouble when he surrender the whole time and feed points . Just yesterday he surrender to me almost 20 times in 2 hours.

Me and aqpa were tired of waiting long for pvp when rating goes too high, so we stayed at bottom of pvp as lots of games only take few seconds to find and we have lots of friends near bottom. We did no harm to anyone and having fun. Now we start climbing the pvp, but the problem is waiting long when high rating, so points will become hard again in next week and spend long time waiting around.
xyzmncaster

Newcomer

Postby warrior » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Xyzmancaster estas queriendo decir que la trampa que están haciendo es rindiéndose? Tu y aqpa se rinde a cada rato en los PvP, cada vez que juego con uno de ustedes 2 se rinden. Como tiene aqpa 240k en puntos de gym en solo 6 dias y 1560 jcj ganados en 15 días? Es imposible que alguien gane 1560 jcj en 15 días si todas las partidas que me tocan contra el se rinde igual que tu... Se rinden en los jcj y sus puntos de gym y victorias de jcj aumenta una barbaridad, tramposos por donde lo vean
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Viech » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:58 pm

the difference between me and you is that i surrender only vs people like you and aqpa bc i cannot defeat you and xyz (earth deck)
you two got decks with them you can defeat the most people ;)
and i make 50k its a difference between 150 or 200 k to 50 k :D
Viech

Junior Trainer

Postby Viech » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:10 pm

l
Last edited by Viech on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viech

Junior Trainer

Postby Kellri » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Viech wrote:the difference between me and you is that i surrender only vs people like you and aqpa bc i cannot defeat you and xyz (earth deck)

Viech, that's not entirely true now is it? I haven't played Earth in pvp for a couple months, and yet you still surrender every single time. I don't even know what kind of deck you use now because you always surrender on the first turn, And now you've decided someone else surrendering more than you is cheating. That's some unintentional comedy right there.

One more thing that's been bugging me - if you get Princess in a pvp match, which one of you surrenders? Inquiring minds want to know.
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby xyzmncaster » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 am

Viech to be honest one of the biggest contributors to our points was you and princess. So its weird that you complain. ALso a lot of guys you surredner to dont use earth any more, but you been surrednering so long to them that you dont know the decks they use now. e.g. aqpa uses wind and scot uses mech etc.
xyzmncaster

Newcomer

Postby Viech » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:44 am

cesar wrote that here i only asked in the last topic how that is possible and i mean i made 60k a week bc i have holidays and you and aqpa make 150k and more and that i dont understand ;)
its true but i surrender only when earth deck (i hate this shell thing) and surrender when i know i cannot win ;)
Viech

Junior Trainer

Postby Viech » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:39 pm

and kellri sry i play for fun dont have whole deck of megas like many others and vs you come on who should in there
when there will be a lvl sytem i want back to non megas believe bc there are so many freaks outside ;)
kellri you are a good gamer but when you defend that what these two guys do then i lost the respect for you
Viech

Junior Trainer

Next

Return to Technical Support