Tournament Spoils not placed into account due to bug.

Tournament Spoils not placed into account due to bug.

Postby brandinator26 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:43 am

Hello Frozenshard Admins,

I was just playing on the Ruby Tournament (Easy) to try to get currency fast. As I was playing the game, I won another round of the tournament and the screen that showed the currency and cards won showed up. It was 22 gold and one Feech card that was acquired. When the spoils screen showed up, there was a bug where the card's attack and defense values were on the top right corner of the card, and Feech was not found on the card (its image). I tried to click out of the tourney and accept my rewards, but it wouldn't let me. When I clicked on the card to try to reset it, it only broke the game more, as I could now not click out of anything. That is definitely a bug. Now, I wouldn't usually post this, but due to that prize card won, I am asking to see if there is any way to refund those spoils back to Blazedancer, my in game username.
brandinator26

Newcomer

Re: Tournament Spoils not placed into account due to bug.

Postby Kramito » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:51 am

Hello,

I've checked what happened and it seems you got disconnected at the end of the tourney. I've sent you back the gold/card to you, you can claim them in the shopscreen -> gift button.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby brandinator26 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:17 am

Thank you very much Kramito! You guys are always very helpful!

Speaking of, are you guys looking for more people to help out with administrating this game and possibly even helping to build it further?
brandinator26

Newcomer

Postby Kramito » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:48 am

Hello,

We don't have any position available right now, but there's always the option to send us the resume to jobs@frozenshard.com for when we open new positions.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support