Raid Problems - Player Leaving teh Gym

Raid Problems - Player Leaving teh Gym

Postby thebcar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:26 pm

So I think ive gotta new one for ya.

Person from our gym -Arni - player name -Cold - left the the gym yesterday; sorry dont know the time. At this point Grand safari Hard had been completed. When he left his raid damage was deducted from the Completed raid (it may have been even more than just his, it was over 2000 damage). So ya the raid regained health and now whenever we damage it a gym notification pops up saying the raid has been completed by whoever damaged it. I mean every time u damage it,directly,monster abilities, any damage gives the message. Im not really sure what to do about this, ive never encountered this problem before or read about anybody else having this problem in their gym. Were trying to re-complete Hard now which means we probably wont get to finish medium because of it so this is pretty frustrating and we would really like something done about it. Hopefully the info helps to solve this; sorry i dont have more info like time he left the gym and exactly how much damage he had done as that would probably help. Anyways goodluck and thanks as always.
Cheers!
Attachments
raid error.JPG
You can see here there were 2 of us raiding and this was what our chat looked like
raid error.JPG (170.92 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
thebcar

Trainer Student

Re: Raid Problems - Player Leaving teh Gym

Postby Kramito » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 am

Hello tehbcar,

I've checked your raid and your gym received the rewards, about the "life drop" and the raid messages on the chat, we will see what happened.

Thanks for the information!
Kramito

Site Admin

Re: Raid Problems - Player Leaving teh Gym

Postby thebcar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:19 pm

Yeah we got our rewards, but I think that was because we re-completed the raid. Not sure tho, hopefully the info helps :D
Cheers!
thebcar

Trainer Student

Return to Technical Support