PVP Frozen during midfight

PVP Frozen during midfight

Postby AvionLive » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:17 pm

i am very upset with this game freeze. i was in the middle of a very epic fight with somone with a deck full of legendaries. i thought i was going to lose for sure and wanted to see how far i could survive. time went on and all of a sudden i was starting to win, i had the advantage! i was so close to victory and all of sudden... *bzzt* (during his card play, his character made the "de-summon" sound and lighting bubble) and no more action... i'm so upset. and here is an image to prove the case.
Attachments
Screenshot (6).png
stupid site kept saying the image was too big so i had to crop it down to just the essential parts. (the date is 3/16/17 and time is 4pm)
Screenshot (6).png (231.59 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
AvionLive

Newcomer

Re: PVP Frozen during midfight

Postby Kramito » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 am

Hello,

I'm checking your match (a really long match) to find what happened so we can fix it. If I understand correctly it was a problem with the "de-summon" ability, that you saw the ability activated but nothing happened.

Let me know if you can give me any extra info of the match (specially the last turns).

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby AvionLive » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:45 am

i dont really have much more information about how this glitch happens.... yes they are really long fights, and just when its getting close to being over... the lighting bubble appears (over the player not card) and you hear him trying to "de-summon" a creature... then game just pauses... no way for it to continue so i have to refresh the game... it just happened again, and the picture has a link to the full picture
Attachments
Screenshot (12).png
it happened again!! but this time the file was way to big so here is a link to the full pic https://s25.postimg.org/xklapxvyn/Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot (12).png (214.74 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
AvionLive

Newcomer

Postby Kramito » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 am

Hello Avionlive,

Thanks for the image, I'll check it right now (the match).

Cheers,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support