PvP - New build in Facebook/Kong

PvP - New build in Facebook/Kong

Postby Kramito » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:59 am

Hello Trainers,

Yesterday, we deployed a new version in Facebook/Kongregate with a few changes on PvP to tackle the issue of disconnections during the matches. We checked the data from yesterday (last day of the season with a lot of matches) and we have seen an improvement on the PvP matches (for facebook/Kongregate).

If you play in one of these two platforms and you keep getting disconnected from the game (but you didn't loss internet) please report it, so we can review all matches and keep improving the pvp.

Again, thanks for your help and your time.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Re: PvP - New build in Facebook/Kong

Postby Kellri » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:42 am

Still the same desyncs over and over again. It's not my internet, nor is it Kong as I still keep my connection to Kong chat with no problem. I start a match, make a play and then my opponent looks like they time out before I get the message that I just lost. Around 10 times this season alone. It's getting really tedious and frankly it's not fun to play pvp when I have to play twice as many matches just to stay at the same spot in the rankings. Since you can't seem to fix the desync problems, how about fixing the massive point loss when a played does get desynced through no fault of their own?
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby slikfinga_bw » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:49 am

Here is a screenshot of the match between Kellri and I (Spidey_X)
Attachments
scot1.jpg
scot1.jpg (192.4 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Postby thebcar » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:54 pm

I also had a desync today vs an fs_. Everything was fine then i got an error id never seen before. I was able to place and evolve my monsters but wasnt able to attack. Never lost internet connection. It resumed play for 1 turn, then desynced and said i lost. Im playing on a PC through facebook. Lost 19 points because of it, not fun :(
Attachments
fs desync2.JPG
fs desync2.JPG (152 KiB) Viewed 2771 times
fs desync1.JPG
fs desync1.JPG (183.42 KiB) Viewed 2771 times
thebcar

Trainer Student

Postby slikfinga_bw » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Just had a desync loss vs Kush of Spartans. The match had been going on for 7+ mins and as I was preparing to play, I got desynch.

I play via Kong on windows laptop
Attachments
kush.JPG
kush.JPG (134.9 KiB) Viewed 2765 times
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Postby Kramito » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:48 am

Hello guys,

Thanks for the info, it'll be really useful. We're working on a new version and hopefully we'll be available this week.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Stone » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Hey guys,

We just want to let you know that we just released a new build on Facebook, Kongregate and Android (iOS will be released tomorrow approx) that should tackle many of the PvP Synchronization errors, we have added an extra-synchronization step which won't let the match start until both players have successfully loaded the screen, in case any of them doesn't get to load it, the match will be cancelled and no players will loose PvP points / gold.

In addition you will notice that every time you earn/lose currency in game you will hear a "ding" sound.

Also, we have added extra security on the Auction House and fixed some already known bugs such as the one that didn't let specific auctions to be bidded.
Thanks for your understanding and patience as always,

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Postby slikfinga_bw » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Stone/Kramito,

Thanks for releasing the new build and fixing the bugs. I think the new build may have had some unintended consequences though...

Picture #1- Joni has Joeix (9 attack) + Wichin (14 attack) and 38 HP. I have 92 HP, After I attack w Draku, Joeix should be dead.

Picture #2 - Joni plays Drah (5 attack) where Joeix used to be, to kill my Draku and attacks with Drah + Wichin. Expected damage = 19 but somehow, there was 28. (My HP went from 92 --> 64) It looks like Joeix + Drah + Wichin were able to attack

Picture #3 - I kill Drah + Wichin but Joeix is still there. If you look closely at picture #2 , you can see Joeix behind Drah
Attachments
joni 2 monsters.JPG
joni 2 monsters.JPG (46.92 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
joni 2 monstersb.JPG
joni 2 monstersb.JPG (64.18 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
joni 2 monstersc.JPG
joni 2 monstersc.JPG (51.17 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Postby CésarMan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:38 pm

slikfinga_bw wrote:Stone/Kramito,

Thanks for releasing the new build and fixing the bugs. I think the new build may have had some unintended consequences though...

Picture #1- Joni has Joeix (9 attack) + Wichin (14 attack) and 38 HP. I have 92 HP, After I attack w Draku, Joeix should be dead.

Picture #2 - Joni plays Drah (5 attack) where Joeix used to be, to kill my Draku and attacks with Drah + Wichin. Expected damage = 19 but somehow, there was 28. (My HP went from 92 --> 64) It looks like Joeix + Drah + Wichin were able to attack

Picture #3 - I kill Drah + Wichin but Joeix is still there. If you look closely at picture #2 , you can see Joeix behind Drah

slikfinga_bw, thats appears to be the usual 3 players in same fight bug.

he could put monster above others, cuse in his other game that monster was destroyed and that spot is empty in his game.

Regards.
CésarMan

Junior Trainer

Postby slikfinga_bw » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:27 am

Hey Devs,

I was just in a match vs Patonob of gym name. I played baneclaw and did 18 damage. The timer then began its count down and upon reaching 0, i was hit with a desynch loss.
Attachments
patnb desync.JPG
patnb desync.JPG (70.84 KiB) Viewed 2727 times
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Next

Return to Technical Support