PvP - New build in Facebook/Kong

Re: PvP - New build in Facebook/Kong

Postby Kramito » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 am

Hello Kellri,

First of all, thanks for keeping the reports so we can improve PvP. We did several changes last week on our servers and we can see (in general) that the amount of matches finished via desync (the game detects a problem with one of the players, usually a disconnection) are minimal.

I took some time to check your matches from the last 3 days and I can't see those many desyncs, could you please point me when you had the desyncs (the opponenet player) so I can review them again.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby CésarMan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Kramito wrote:Hello Kellri,

First of all, thanks for keeping the reports so we can improve PvP. We did several changes last week on our servers and we can see (in general) that the amount of matches finished via desync (the game detects a problem with one of the players, usually a disconnection) are minimal.

I took some time to check your matches from the last 3 days and I can't see those many desyncs, could you please point me when you had the desyncs (the opponenet player) so I can review them again.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yesterday you made an actualization in facebook pvp that gave me around 70% - 80% of dc loses (opponents time went to 0 in his 1st move and then the dc lose message appears), but i havent any problems with the same internet connection in my cell phone, apparently it gives automatic dc loses when a facebook players play against an cell phone player.

Please try to fix that huge new problem.

Regards
CésarMan

Junior Trainer

Postby Kramito » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:16 am

Hello,

We're looking into right now, thanks for the heads up.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support