Connection issue still happening

Connection issue still happening

Postby Socket » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:16 am

When are you going to sort out the connection issue on google play/android connection i never had this problem when on the old server.half way through deul it always disconnects .its getting a complete joke.i dont normal have any problems.it happens on what ever platform us guys are using.i no i am not the only person with this problem....
I play other games on mobile through google play and there a fine no problems at all .but this game always freezes and crashes.please sort once and for all.
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Re: Connection issue still happening

Postby Stone » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi Socket,

We know about these issues and as we told you we are working on them to get them fixed as soon as possible. Please be aware that these are brand new servers with a total different architecture than the ones we had before so it's completely normal to find connectivity issues. At least until we tune it accordingly, which we are doing. Next week we will be deploying a new build with different setups and hopefully it will get better. There's not much we can do about it right now but to express our apologies to you guys. I hope you get to find the patience to go through this and manage to stay until we fix them.

In the meantime, please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Re: Connection issue still happening

Postby Socket » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Thanks stone for your reply.understand problems you guys have.fingers crossed next build works better
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Return to Technical Support