Problema con mi cuenta

Problema con mi cuenta

Postby warrior » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:57 am

Hola administradores, buen día, he entrado al juego y cuando iba a usar el chat me sale un mensaje que dice "you have been baneed from chat" y cúando le doy a buscar a un oponente de jcj me sale un mensaje que dice "Se ha detectado una compra fraudulenta, contacta con asistencia para mas información"... No me deja jugar jcj ni usar el chat, yo nunca en todo el mas de año que llevo jugando este juego he realizado compras con dinero real, siempre compro en subasta con el oro que hago en jcj y recompensas semanales, por favor arreglen eso urgente. Gracias.
Last edited by warrior on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Re: Problema con mi cuenta

Postby warrior » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:01 am

Mi nombre es ARKINOS y pertenezco al gym -52-
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby ajcamonsters » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:21 am

Yo tambien tengo los mismos problemas..

Me gustaria saber a que se debe esto y si lo pudieran solucionar.

__ajca__
Gym name
ajcamonsters

Trainer Student

Postby Stone » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Hola jugadores,

Ese mensaje se muestra únicamente a los jugadores cuyas cuentas han sido bloqueadas por uso de exploits/hacks o similares, estamos de acuerdo en que el mensaje debe ser mejorado ya que no especifica exactamente el motivo del bloqueo de cada cuenta en particular, trataremos de modificarlo para que sea acorde a cada caso, pero en cualquier caso el estado de las cuentas no será modificado.

Saludos,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Postby warrior » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Hola stone, pero por favor podrían investigar bien mi caso? Yo he mandado por correo todo sobre mi situacion , y de verdad se los vuelvo a repetir yo nunca he hecho compras ilegales ni desincronizaciones en jcj, por favor revisen bien, yo si llegue a usar programas de terceros en el juego pero como ya les explique por correo nunca fue con malas intenciones ni hice nada malo en el juego con ellas, solo las use para tratar de arreglar el problema del juego en mi tabletas que se cierra a cada rato (caso que he reportado 2 veces en este forum y no recibí respuesta) por favor investiguen bien todo mi historial, estoy muy avanzado en el juego yo no necesito de trampas con lo vicioso que soy en el juego, por favor investiguen bien mi cuenta ARKINOS del gym -52- gracias.
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby viktor28 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Good afternoon, my name is Victor Chávez, I'm 28 years old and I work as a math teacher in a Latin American country called Chile. I present this way for two reasons: one of them is that being from Latin America I understand the difficulties that many of the players experience regarding the English language, which presents the policies of use of the game which is very likely that many players dont read the Terms of use, especially considering that the application for android does not offer any shortcut to access the policies of use and only appear in the play store site, before the player even knows if the game is Compatible with his device. The second reason is that as a teacher and as an adult I can not conceive the measures that were taken towards these young people because they are exaggerated and discriminatory. At firste, don´t precise the cause and evidence to justify the measures taken; explain why their actions are considered as "fraudulent or illegal activity", or facilitating access to the records of the investigation carried out (as established in section 10.3 of Term of use.) and as a result of this the players were marginalized of the community to which they are part and exposed to multiple responses involving humiliation and discrimination by other players, such as "Hahaha ***** was banned xD", in consecuense as far as I am concerned, the answer from FS may be described as libelous, defamatory, discriminatorily objectionable and definitely a obstructs and interferes with The normal performance use of the Game of the players (see section 7.5 of terms of use).
Finally, I would like to appeal to your maturity and willingness to solve this problem in a friendly and responsible manner.
Thank you in advance for your good reception of the request to repair the accounts of these players or any other response that could be presented to lessen the prejudice of them.
viktor28

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:19 am

Hello,

We don’t discuss or announce any suspension or action on any account in a public forum, it’s a private matter between the owner of the account and the Company. If you have any problem or you feel that a suspension on your account was a mistake, you can always contact us on support@frozenshard.com for a review. We take really seriously any action that can damage the integrity of the game and players.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby viktor28 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Ok, I understand that this problem has nothing to do with me and that you should discuss it with those affected. But still let me point out to you that they are only children and I think they have already learned their lesson, so I humbly request to be let go with a firm warning only for this time. Atte. Víctor Chávez.
viktor28

Trainer Student

Postby ajcamonsters » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:59 am

Creo q seria mejor q si pudiera pujar al menos las subastas ,que no tienen nada q ver con los bugs de jcj .
ajcamonsters

Trainer Student

Postby Kellri » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:17 am

In the interests of "lessening prejudice" against these little cheating sh*tlords, here's a look at how repentent they are. So repentent in fact that they've switched to new sock-puppet accounts and don't even bother to be subtle about it.

Kellri

Junior Trainer

Next

Return to Technical Support