Raid reset

Raid reset

Postby Kellri » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:34 am

Both my solo and gym raids reset today with 6 hours left to go.

My gym (Needed a Gym) had completed 3 raids (Expert, Hard, Medium) and were looking to finish Easy today. That's a whole lot of raid points and other rewards. I sure hope you plan on distributing those rewards.
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Re: Raid reset

Postby Stone » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Hey guys,

Happy new year to all of you!

This was related to last week's error (being last week of the year but being sunday on 2017 itself!) The error has been fixed and no points should've been lost, sorry for starting with the wrong foot you guys!

Happy end of vacations if you have any and speak soon!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Postby warrior » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Feliz año nuevo administradores!
Veo que ya esta nuestro progreso del asalto pero el asalto tiene bug, 2 jugadores de nuestro gym ( red-ice y joseu ) usaron sus tikets hace un momento y cuando acabaron los tikets el asalto se reinicio a como lo dejamos ayer otra vez, cada vez que usamos un tikets luego de acabarlo el daño hecho desaparece, por favor arreglen eso y devuelvanle a red-ice sus 4 tikets perdidos y a joseu 1 tiket perdido, gracias.
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby warrior » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Es red-ice y joseu345 de gym -52-
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Stone » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm sorry to hear that it's still not working guys. We are doing our best to fix this as soon as possible but we are obviously out of the office and have very ilmited access to the server right now. Will keep you posted.

Regards
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Postby warrior » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Ok gracias por favor avisanos por aquí cuando este solucionado, y recuerden que dentro de 8 horas acaban los asaltos y necesitamos acabar el fácil en estas 8 horas, espero no tengamos que perder los asalto de hoy, gracias
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Return to Technical Support