2 Gym Leaders

2 Gym Leaders

Postby jinzoman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:57 am

Hi,

By mistake an fs player was made leader of our gym, so now we have 2 leaders. Please remove that fs player from leader.

Gym: Batle monster
Leader: pegaso
Wrong leader: fs_a8dnmcg6v

Best regards.
jinzoman

Newcomer

Re: 2 Gym Leaders

Postby Kramito » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:37 am

Hello,

I've checked your Gym, and there's only one leader on it, if you still see the "fs player" as a Gym Leader, it's only a display issue, it's not flagged as leader.

Please let me know if you still see it as a Leader.

Cheers,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby jinzoman » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Thanks for checking.

Yes, the player fs_a8dnmcg6v havent leader status anymore, but we still cant be kick or promote him, and we noted the player jair543 has the same issue. They havent the red or green circle in their nicks to show if they are online as all other players.

Please check that.

Players: fs_a8dnmcg6v and jair543
Gym: Batle monster

Regards,
Last edited by jinzoman on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jinzoman

Newcomer

Postby Evolon73 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 pm

My gym "Uncouth" is lead by "Mjiton" and "Evolon73" is Assistant.

However a new recruit "Jugador" is listed as Leader also. And neither Mjiton nor Evolon73 have the ability to promote demote nor kick him. He should just be a member.
Evolon73

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:26 am

Hello Jinzoman and Evolon73,

Could you please tell me when you invite them to the gym? was it before the migration or after?

We'll try to fix it from here, if not we'll need to update the game so you can do it yourself (remove those players).

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Hey,

We did a fix on the server and it should work from now on. It requires that the players comes online just once, if you still have the issue (player is always offline) let me know and I'll fix it from here.

Cheers,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby jinzoman » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Kramito wrote:Hey,

We did a fix on the server and it should work from now on. It requires that the players comes online just once, if you still have the issue (player is always offline) let me know and I'll fix it from here.

Cheers,

Thans you Kramito, but these 2 players still with the same issue, we cant kick or promote them, and both have made gym points, so they have been connected sometime.

Please try to fix their status, and if its not possible at least kick them of the gym.

Regards.
jinzoman

Newcomer

Return to Technical Support