New members unable to apply to Needed a gym

New members unable to apply to Needed a gym

Postby Milhouse13 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Devs.
It's Milhouse13 from Needed a gym. Unfortunately I must ask for assistance again. One of our members had to leave the gym for personal reasons and it now seems that new members are unable to apply. I am unsure if this is related to the earlier issues with my account duplicating - as it appeared at one time that my name was also duplicated in gym roster. Could this possibly be blocking new members from applying? A player named eky-irish has tried to apply several times today and was unsuccessful, although they are able to apply to other gyms. Re-opening the gym for all applicants eventually is necessary - but if this is initially difficult even finding a way to allow eky-irish to apply at present would be appreciated.
Thanks, Milhouse13.
*Add-on - strangely some of our members see our gym icon attached to an old member in global chat: beastmode797 - although I personally do not - he is not a current member of the gym. Thanks.
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Re: New members unable to apply to Needed a gym

Postby Milhouse13 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Nafix - I have been reading some of the other forum posts and have become aware of your 15 day grace period for members to re-enter their gyms after the maintenance. If this is the cause of our application glitch, it should not apply in the case of Needed a gym as all members have already come back to the gym after maintenance. Please update if you have made any progress - it seems that the unwanted duplication of my account or an incorrect identification of prior members could be to blame.
P.S. On an unrelated note, when I did my team raids on Dec.28th the quest reward was not acknowledged for "Play a Raid" - hopefully not a continuing issue since it prevents completion of all daily quests.
Thanks, Milhouse13.
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Postby Kellri » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:02 am

That quest thing is a long-running issue. The workaround is to make sure to refresh your browser if you were playing DURING the time the daily quests refreshed. Do that before doing raids. Otherwise, sometimes the game won't acknowledge that you've completed the quest.
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby Milhouse13 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Stone, Kramito, and all other devs.
It's Milhouse13 from Needed a gym. I strongly request an update in timely fashion about the stauts of our gym's inability to recruit new members. I understand you have your hands full with the numerous unexpected bugs associated with the server migration and maintenance. However, my gym and all of my members are at a disadvantage for team raid completion with an undermanned team. We are among, if not the most, fair playing, reasonable and polite players in the game, and will continue to conduct ourselves accordingly. I will try my best to understand and deal with any response you will provide - I just need to hear from you.
Sincerely, Milhouse13 - Leader - Needed a gym.
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Postby Milhouse13 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi Nafix.
Still waiting for a reply.
Sincerely, Milhouse13.
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:35 am

Hello,

We're checking it right now, sorry for the trouble, we'll try to fix all the current issues as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Return to Technical Support