Deadlock (Geometrydash) & Ajca of Gym Name

Re: Deadlock (Geometrydash) & Ajca of Gym Name

Postby CésarMan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:09 pm

aqpa wrote:
CésarMan wrote:Kramito, why u locked my thread about the cheaters xyzmncaster and aqpa, but when other players made this thread against 2 of my gym partners u banneed them and dont close the thread?.

thats extremely unfair, the cheaters i reported here was extremely naive leaving absolutely no doubt about their guilt.

Please ban that cheaters exactly as you did with my gym partners ajca and deadlocked.

Regards.

Why is that unfair? Did i used something not allowed or you just jealous? Using surrender button is "cheating"? Be serious. You want me banned for being active? I wrote solution on forum before: http://www.frozenshard.com/games/monste ... f=4&t=1232 Now i am at the top waiting long time to get matched. That is tiresome. Any solution?

LOL, u made 250k points in 5-6 days, thats absolutely impossible in a fair way.u should won 830 pvp matches to get that score, thats just ridicoulus...
CésarMan

Junior Trainer

Postby aqpa » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:00 pm

CésarMan wrote:
aqpa wrote:
CésarMan wrote:Kramito, why u locked my thread about the cheaters xyzmncaster and aqpa, but when other players made this thread against 2 of my gym partners u banneed them and dont close the thread?.

thats extremely unfair, the cheaters i reported here was extremely naive leaving absolutely no doubt about their guilt.

Please ban that cheaters exactly as you did with my gym partners ajca and deadlocked.

Regards.

Why is that unfair? Did i used something not allowed or you just jealous? Using surrender button is "cheating"? Be serious. You want me banned for being active? I wrote solution on forum before: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1232 Now i am at the top waiting long time to get matched. That is tiresome. Any solution?

LOL, u made 250k points in 5-6 days, thats absolutely impossible in a fair way.u should won 830 pvp matches to get that score, thats just ridicoulus...

"Ban him because he is playing more than me". Childishness
aqpa

Trainer Student

Postby CésarMan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:29 am

aqpa wrote:
"Ban him because he is playing more than me". Childishness

U abused too much of the cheat, and make it evident to anyone...
even if u are a no life guy, playing all day and winning a pvp every 10 mins all day, u can make just 6*16 = 96 * 300 = 28.8K * 6 = 172k, and u had 240k, so u had more points that a no live guy who dont eat, dont go to the bath, dont do absolutely nothing except playing all day and sleep 8 hours a day, and never lose a single pvp...

Dont be ridicoulus its fisically impossible.
CésarMan

Junior Trainer

Postby aqpa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:17 am

Im asking again, what cheat? What? Sometimes i get player like Viech who surrender to me several times in row and i have one win per minute and its my fault that he surrender to me? You are really tedious and ludicrous. You want ban someone who just playing and only reason is his activity. Im done with you.
aqpa

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:32 am

Hello,

If you feel someone is cheating you can report at support@frozenshard.com, be sure that we investigate each case.

This topic (the same that I locked yesterday) should be closed and I'm doing it right now, as you can see, people are using it to insult other players and this is unnaceptable.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support