Deadlock (Geometrydash) & Ajca of Gym Name

Deadlock (Geometrydash) & Ajca of Gym Name

Postby slikfinga_bw » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Devs,

Please ban this player and his IP address from the game or research the methods he uses to desync other players. This is the 100th time he has done this and he does not stop. It results in the victim having to refresh and lose points while he gets the win and points. This occured at 5:06 PM USA Eastern time zone
Attachments
deadlock2.JPG
deadlock2.JPG (43.65 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
deadlock.JPG
deadlock.JPG (53.65 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
Last edited by slikfinga_bw on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Re: Deadlock of Gym Name

Postby warrior » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:26 pm

Deadlocke me hizo eso también, y el jugador -ajca- de gym name me lo ha hecho 2 veces, los dos son unos tramposos
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby aqpa » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:31 pm

I agree with slikfinga. What's more __AJCA__ is doing the similar thing. Now pvp is just pointless. Making decent people annoyed and nervous. And it was supposed to bring the joy.
aqpa

Trainer Student

Postby ajcamonsters » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Esto es un error del juego . tambien me sucede con ustedes muy seguido , no creo q siempre lo causemos yo y deadlocked.

De echo ustedes saben que esta actualizacion trajo muchos errores de jcj , pues desde q sale el anuncio de "intentando recuperar la informacion de la partida" se a echo imposible recibir la jugada del otro jugador.
ajcamonsters

Trainer Student

Postby geometrydash » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Debo decirles que ese bug almenos yo no lo hago aproposito, se me congela la pantalla ami tambien. Y tengo que decirles que UNO de ustedes (no es ajca) usa tambien ese bug. Ami y a todos creo tambien me pasa ese bug, ustedes no son los unicos.
geometrydash

Trainer Student

Re: Deadlock & Ajca of Gym Name

Postby slikfinga_bw » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Devs - if Ajca and Deadlock are truly innocent, you will be able to trace their IP to see if it is an issue with the internet/country? All PvP players can support that they are the only ones where the desynch bug happens > 75% of the time
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Re: Deadlock (Geometrydash) & Ajca of Gym Name

Postby Kellri » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:26 am

LOL. So, when both Ajca and Deadlocked did this before the server switch and bragged about it (resulting in getting kicked from their respective gyms) that was intentional cheating. Now they are claiming it is absolutely not their fault and they're innocent? Seems like a pretty bold move to me.

P.S. Aren't these also the same two guys who were complaining on this very forum about not being able to use an exploit to get free Hard tourneys anymore?
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby jagartu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:51 am

Hi guys,
We are investigating this. We are constantly checking PvP and we observed that, since last update, errors happen less offten than they used to. We are narrowing down the problems and soon it will be fixed.
Thank you for your patience!
Regards
jagartu

Trainer Apprentice

bug extraño en jcj

Postby geometrydash » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Saludos aparte hay otro bug que consiste en que estas en cola, encuentras oponente, te envia a la batalla pero el rival NO esta jugando contigo, osea estas con un bot. Extrañamente jamas pude mover mis cartas apenas unas 2. El me atacaba y cuando llegaba mi turno no podia jugar cartas ni quitar. Expiraba el tiempo y la misma secuencia se repetia. Al final me salio que 'el jugador 2 se ha rendido' pero ¿Desde cuando un bot se rinde? ¿Con quien estuve jugando todo el tiempo?
Quisiera que eso tambien lo arreglaran, no es la primera vez que me pasa, no se si a otro le ha pasado lo mismo.
Gracias.
geometrydash

Trainer Student

Postby Chios1 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:37 pm

Dear Devs,

After all this reports which are totally true, what you dear Devs are doing for the subject. The game you have created is so nice to be ruined by Losers like Ajca.

Kindly do something for this problem.

In anticipation of your reply and further action.

Kind Regards
Chios
Chios1

Newcomer

Next

Return to Technical Support