Gym members

Gym members

Postby swordsaint » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Hello.
Some of the gym members of wished a gym still haven't looged after the update. That means that i can't kick them because they aren't in the gym, while the game is supososed to automaticly put them in the gym when they log. How does that work?
swordsaint

Newcomer

Re: Gym members

Postby jagartu » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:09 am

Hello,
Yes you are right, they didn't login so you cannot kick them, but their place in the gym is reserved for 15 days, so other people cannot join the gym. After 15 days since the first gym player who migrated pass, then you will be able to accept new players.
I hope that helped, if you have any other question please let us know.
Thanks!
jagartu

Trainer Apprentice

Postby swordsaint » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:33 pm

thank you for the information, but 15 days is very long, is there another way to do this? right now my gym is only with 10 members and i can't recruit more, its getting hard to do even 2 raids (when last week before update we did 3)
swordsaint

Newcomer

Postby jagartu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:22 am

Hi swordsaint,
Sorry but unfortunately there is no other way. We have to let a period of time for players to not lose their place in the gym...15 days is what we decided and now all gyms are following that rule, we cannot change it now.
Regards
jagartu

Trainer Apprentice

Postby walterwhite » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:47 am

jagartu wrote:Hi swordsaint,
Sorry but unfortunately there is no other way. We have to let a period of time for players to not lose their place in the gym...15 days is what we decided and now all gyms are following that rule, we cannot change it now.
Regards

15day is too long. That rule is bad. Is your game u can change it like ASAP. That rule doesn't make sense we not applying to be a citizen of other country. Even applying for visa or identity card just take few days.

Game suppose to be fun and 15day sound horrible and dreadful.

I think admin can come up with new rule that more relevant and sound reasonable. I agree with swordsaint 15day is too much.
walterwhite

Trainer Apprentice

Return to Technical Support