Can't find internet connection after update

Can't find internet connection after update

Postby none » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello devs

I have tried to open the game several times since the most recent update. Unlike some other people I have not had a problem getting past the frozenshard screen, but so far the game hasn't been able to detect my internet connection. I am using the same phone and internet connection i've always used and I've never really had problems before. Any input or support would be appreciated.

Thanks

Username: none
none

Newcomer

Re: Can't find internet connection after update

Postby none » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:52 pm

I play on android using wifi if that helps. Like I said i've never had a problem using this phone or wifi before but i'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

None
none

Newcomer

Postby jagartu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi none,

Thank you for the info. I have to say we are quite surprised with your case, is the first time we encounter something similar.
We would like you to try with different wifi connections, to discard a real connection problem. Also, if you could tell us: the model and version of the phone, which Android version is it running?, is the phone rooted?...it could also be really helpfull if you could do a video of what happens when you enter the app and you try to play. Sorry to ask you to do these things but we are quite clueless of what is going on here.

Thank you!
jagartu

Trainer Apprentice

Postby none » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 pm

It's working now with the newer 1.5.1 version. Whatever was wrong apparently has been resolved. Thanks for the support though.
none

Newcomer

Return to Technical Support