Update

Re: Update

Postby slikfinga_bw » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:58 pm

I hope the bugs get fixed soon, I had to refresh 3x in 5 matches, one of which was against someone who wasn't even in PvP. Like Kellri said, my PvP rating has dropped by at least 100 due to refreshes/phantom matches against people not in PvP and it seems to be affecting everyone. Right Warrior?
slikfinga_bw

Junior Trainer

Postby warrior » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Desde la actualización he perdido 3 partidas por bug pero de las 3, 1 de ellas fue provocada por el jugador -ajca- el cual es un tramposo que se la pasa empatando las partidas o obligando a los jugadores a rendirse... Yo no digo que el juego no tenga problemas, pero tampoco es para explotar a los administradores, a mi parecer hay casos que tienen prioridad como lo era el de resst y walterwhite, por eso hay que entender cuando los administradores no responden nuestras quejas al momento porque deben estar resolviendo otros problemas, ellos no pueden resolver todos los problemas al mismo tiempo... Hay que ver bien la manera en que uno reporta los problemas del juego o sus quejas, no de la manera que lo hace kellri sin respeto ni moral... Si quieres ser bien atendido debes tratar con buena etica y no con ofensas.
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kellri » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Now you've just crossed the line you little POS. You want to accuse me of being immoral and unethical? I;m not the guy who spammed global chat with his buthurt whining for a couple days. If you want to a start an ethics crusade you better start with your own gym members and former gym members. It's not without reason you 52 people have such a horrible reputation and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't try to kiss ass here and then head back to Global Chat and act like a dick. Be honest...for once, sweetie.
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby thebcar » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:22 pm

i was also having PVP issues this morning. 4 hrs ago. Global chat also wasnt working for me but gym chat was fine. also raids tourney etc. worked fine. Gave up pvping for now, just kept dropping my rating for nothing. 1st turn desync losses are not fun. :(
thebcar

Trainer Student

Postby Stone » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Hey guys,

We've submitted a new browser build (v1.5.2.353) which should (hopefully) tackle some of the 1st turn desynchronizations, we have also added some server tracking in order to find easier the root of the issue. Please let me know if you experience any of those and we will do our best to get it fixed as soon as possible. Also if it's not too much asking we'd definitely be grateful if you could let us know the opponent name (in case it fails) and the current time.

Thanks for your understanding and patience, and sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Postby Silent-mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:34 pm

i've found another card that is labled a fusion, yet it isn't a fusion card frogmi (it has the green triangle on the top left of the card)
Attachments
frogmi error.png
frogmi error.png (174.36 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
Silent-mage

Trainer Student

Postby thebcar » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:34 am

Thank you devs/admins, we know your doing your best to make our experience better. Problems always happen, if they didnt we would never learn how to solve them. Keep up the good work and thanks for making the game! :)
thebcar

Trainer Student

Postby swordsaint » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:34 am

jagartu wrote:Hi,
Regarding the shaking this morning we reduced its intensity, it will stay like this for now.

Thanks, this was also bothering me, but would you remove it completly in the (near) future? Or put the animations in definitions (to be able to put on or off)?
swordsaint

Newcomer

Postby Kellri » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 am

Acolytron is still broken. It sometimes allows the free stone, but sometimes not. It doesn't appear to like One Stones or Technostones much.
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby Kramito » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:57 am

Hey guys,

@Silent-mage: We'll be fixed on the next build

@Kellri:

Internally, we checked all the possible combinations:
- Acolytron + Stone
- Acolytron + Monster + Stone
- Acolytron Return Monster + Stone
- Acolytron + Return Monster + Monster + Stone
- Acolytron + Monster + Return Monster + Stone

Keep in mind that you CAN’T have two Free Costs active at the same time.

- Acolytron + Tixy + Stone -> Tixy cancels the effect of Acolytron (you won’t be able to play a free stone but you can play a free electric monster).

If you still find an issue with this monster please let us know with card combination (with which monsters/stones you did it)

Thanks!
Kramito

Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support