Update

Re: Update

Postby Silent-mage » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:35 pm

btw i forgot to mention that angi says card created by fusion, yet it isn't even a fusion card
Attachments
angi bug.png
angi bug.png (132.07 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
Silent-mage

Trainer Student

Postby warrior » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:39 pm

how get it card if need fusion one card that dont can get in pack
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kellri » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:06 am

PVP desyncs went from annoying but occasional things to EVERY TIME. This morning I got desynced on the loading screen.

Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby Kellri » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:19 am

And again...

I especially like the tip at the bottom: Playing PVP will give you gold to buy packs. Y'know, especially since I got 0 gold for that.

Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby Silent-mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:38 am

also plz, plz plz fix the lag, ever since the update i've been lagging so much, i've only been doing raids, because of how laggy it is
Silent-mage

Trainer Student

Postby Kellri » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:23 am

And now this.

After 5 minutes waiting for the server to "recover" I decided to refresh. Needless to say, I had a working connection to the internet or I wouldn't be playing your game online. Looks like I lost another 18 points. At this rate, I'll be back to 1000 in a week.

I get paid for journalism. I sure don't make a habit of turning in half-written or poorly written nonsense on a napkin and expect my money up front while telling my publisher to please be patient while I work out a few problems with the hamfisted grammar. Neither do I make a habit of expecting my readers to help me spot spelling and grammar errors so as to save me from having to hire an editor. If I did either of those things, I would naturally be looking for another job more suited to that level of incompetence.

So, for crying out loud, can you either fix your server issues or just recommend that folks stop playing for awhile. It's pretty unreasonable for you to expect me to both play and spend money on your game, while getting jerked around like this.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas.
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby Stone » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:46 am

Hey Kellri,

Thanks for your reports on this. We are aware of these issues and we are taking care of them. As you may know by now two days ago we migrated the data to a new server, this process unfortunately always comes with issues and our job is to minimize them, which we are doing. I'm sorry that you didn't receive an answer before to your 3 posts in this topic, but we do whatever we can to reply our customers first thing in the morning (and during the day), specially now, when we know you may all have questions and reports to make.

Now, regarding your last post, making games by a 4-man team isn't something you can do at home or at the office, review, deliver to your publisher and forget about it to expect it to work flawlessly, is way more complicated than that. Starting by the fact that we don't have a publisher, we have limited resources, we have to deal with the server team, and we have to do the development and testing ourselves. Our work consists in creating games for the players entertainment, launching them and monitorizing them. We have to deal with so many factors that are constantly changing due to the fact of dealing with data managed by players all around the world, in real-time, 100% of the time, which we love. So yes, we are aware that our games have some issues, and believe it or not we are the first interested on getting them fixed as soon as possible and grow up as a company, it just takes a while.

Finally if you really feel like you are "getting jerked" like you said I honestly recommend you to stop playing for a while, since our goal is basically the players entertainment. Not that we like the idea of seeing a player leaving the game because they found bugs 2 days after the migration, but fortunately we are lucky to have a wonderful user community that help us with their reports, suggestions and kind words to keep improving our games a little bit day by day instead of labeling the developers as incompetent.

Merry Christmas to you as well Kellri, honestly hoping to not leaving you as a player.
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Postby walterwhite » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:36 am

at least u guy can login in. I can login for 48hour since the maintenance. They screw it up. I have no issue login before maintenance.

NOW ALL IT SHOW FROZENSHARD GAME page. :x
walterwhite

Trainer Apprentice

Postby warrior » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:48 am

Yeah 100% de acuerdo con los administradores, kellri siempre con sus ofensas tanto aquí como en el chat del juego... Si de verdad te gusta un juego debes aceptar que siempre como muy mínimo tendrá pequeños detalles de programación que nos afecta, pero también debes entender lo desesperante que debe ser para los administradores que todas las mañanas tengas quejas que atender en el forum del juego, a cualquiera eso le crea algo de tensión cada vez que ves que tienes un problema nuevo que resolver para mantener el juego entretenido, por eso es normal que una que otra vez se les escape un error o les lleve algo mas de tiempo solucionarlo... Y por si no lo sabias kellri el trabajo de los administradores no tiene vacaciones, bien podrían ellos tomarse las navidades como días libres para descansar y olvidarse del forum, pero no lo hacen porque quieren que su empresa progrese..
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Kellri » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Warrior....you are truly shameless. And just for the record I can't really believe the devs are foregoing all vacation time just for Monster Battles. You, on the other hand, apparently have little to no life outside of this game. Good luck with that!
Kellri

Junior Trainer

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support