Leader change

Leader change

Postby Viech » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:29 pm

In p battle was the leader panda2 me and princess was assistants now the first who logged in is now leader and me and me and princess are members
Viech

Junior Trainer

Re: Leader change

Postby lp42 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:13 pm

same problem for needed a gym, kimduy is leader, milhouse was leader before (he still didnt log though)
lp42

Junior Trainer

Postby jagartu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:41 am

Hi,

The "leader" behaviour you guys are describing is normal. After the server switch the first player (from a gym) to login becomes the temporary leader of the gym, until the actual leader logs in. Once the actual leader logs in he/she becomes the leader again, and the temporary leader goes back to his/her normal rank.
I see panda2 didn't login yet, so you will have a temporary leader for now.
I also see now milhouse is leader of "Needed a gym", so I assume he logged in after lp42 posted.

Viech wrote:...me and princess are members

This behaviour is not normal, you guys should have same rank as you did before the migration. I'll investigate this issue.

Thanks!
jagartu

Trainer Apprentice

Postby jagartu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:42 am

Hi guys, I checked the "rank" problem and there is an error when trying to migrate the old rank. Unfortunately this is something we cannot fix right now, so I'm afraid you guys are going to ask the leader of your gym to promote you, it is the only solution for now.
Thanks!
jagartu

Trainer Apprentice

Return to Technical Support