New Feature: Fusion!



New Feature: Fusion!

Postby Kramito » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Welcome Trainers!

We added a new feature called “FUSION” that let you fusion (merge) monsters to make them more powerful. We’re really excited with this change and all the opportunities that bring to the game!

What is Fusion?

When you have 2 (3 or 4) copies of the same monster, you can use the fusion option to upgrade the card to the next rarity. The Monster will gain stats, improve his ability or gain a new ability.

A new Rarity is here!

Now, you can upgrade your Legendary Monsters to Mega Legendary (normal legendaries and fusioned legendaries are available) using Raid Points. As you can see, we increased the amount of points that you gain on Raids and we added a quest to get daily Raid points (also if you have extra quest Points you can buy raid Points with them).

Gameplay

With this new feature, we’ll increase the amount of cards that you have available to play in PvP and PvE and it would be easy to do Decks with 1 or 2 elements.


We hope you enjoy this new feature and we’ll love to read your feedback or any issue you encounter with this new feature.

What Monster are you going to Fusion first?
Kramito

Site Admin
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby jace1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:19 pm

I have a few questions:
every card of every rarity can be fused?
The new stones in raid shop are for fusion?
Fusion legendary = mega legendary? I don't see any hint in the game
jace1

Newcomer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby Kramito » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:48 pm

jace1 wrote:I have a few questions:
every card of every rarity can be fused?
The new stones in raid shop are for fusion?
Fusion legendary = mega legendary? I don't see any hint in the game


1) Yes, all Monsters go from Uncommon (or their "first" rarity) to Mega Legendary.
2) The new Soul Stones in the Raid Shop are used to summon Origin Monsters
3) If you click on the fusion button from one of the new Mega Legendary Monsters, you will see the requirements. You need two copies of the Monster and 10,000 Raid Points.
Kramito

Site Admin
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby CésarMan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Another question: Can we put a legendary monster and his mega legendary version in the same deck?, or even with the 2 epic versions of the monster too, if the card is epic?
CésarMan

Junior Trainer
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:10 am

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby lp42 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Kramito wrote:
jace1 wrote:I have a few questions:
every card of every rarity can be fused?
The new stones in raid shop are for fusion?
Fusion legendary = mega legendary? I don't see any hint in the game


1) Yes, all Monsters go from Uncommon (or their "first" rarity) to Mega Legendary.
2) The new Soul Stones in the Raid Shop are used to summon Origin Monsters
3) If you click on the fusion button from one of the new Mega Legendary Monsters, you will see the requirements. You need two copies of the Monster and 10,000 Raid Points.



http://prntscr.com/axmb00
In-gameher says that you need two legendary seallys for a mega seally
lp42

Junior Trainer
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby Prztak » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:56 pm

I think legendaries should be 10k raid points, Epic 5k raid points, and rare 2k raid points. It makes no sense that to mega a rare it takes as much raid points as a legendary. Also, there's a bug where the epic and rare cards need to be "legendary" cause I have 2 pabys, but when I tried to fusion it said "not enough cards" Thanks
Prztak

Newcomer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:24 am

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby lp42 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:04 am

Prztak wrote:I think legendaries should be 10k raid points, Epic 5k raid points, and rare 2k raid points. It makes no sense that to mega a rare it takes as much raid points as a legendary. Also, there's a bug where the epic and rare cards need to be "legendary" cause I have 2 pabys, but when I tried to fusion it said "not enough cards" Thanks


i dont agree at those raid points because like i said above (and how you also saw), a card must go through all raritys above, for example for a uncomon to become a mega, you have to have 48 of them plus all the money that comes with those fusions(48 uncomon=24rare=8epics=2leg=1mega)
lp42

Junior Trainer
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby Contatore » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:18 am

I don't dislike the new fusion feature but I think the prices need to be reconsidered.
Right now if I wanted a megalegendary chopina I would need to spend 2400 gold to have 24 rare chopinas, 3200 gold to fuse them into 8 epic chopinas, 2000 gold to have 2 legendary chopinas and finally another 10000 raid points for the megalegendary chopina. That would be a total of 7600 gold + 10k raid points to have a megalegendary, not to mention the price of the 48 uncommon chopina, that would be 50 each if we calculate the minimum price at the auctions, for a total of 2400 gold to buy all 48 of them. And it's not like megalegendary chopina is particularly stronger compared to the other cards, I think megalegendary cloship is still stronger. I currently don't see the point of spending 10000 gold and 10000 raid points to have a megalegendary that is still among the average of its rarity, when I could spend only about 2000 gold at the auctions to buy 2 copies of cloship and fuse them together.
Contatore

Newcomer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:54 am

Re: New Feature: Fusion!

Postby kegenfort » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:44 am

IM mostly new here and i got some probleme to find gim but im not here for that my question is how the hell i can find the place or the icon to evolve my card???
kegenfort

Newcomer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 am


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests