Monster Battles TCG Wiki Ver 0.58. Now Mobile-Friendly!

Monster Battles TCG Wiki Ver 0.58. Now Mobile-Friendly!

Postby Manaco » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:13 pm

-
-

The wiki is found here; http://monster-battles-tcg.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Battles_TCG_Wiki

How to use the wiki on mobile:
The slideshow of pictures are links to significant, general, pages. You can also click on the magnifying glass icon in the topleft corner to access the NavBar. From there, you can explore for any specific information you need in "Explore Monsters Battles TCG Wiki".

V0.01- Creation of this thread. Random decks posted with no organization.
V0.10- Table of Contents created.
V0.20- 23 Decks added. Tri-element section added. Deck description added.
V0.21- Campaign sections added.V0.22- Raid section, Tournament section added. List of Cards added.
V0.22- MOVED TO WIKI. GO THERE FOR FURTHER UPDATES.
V0.25- All the information in this guide (except the PVP decks) have been moved to the Wiki. Therefore, this guide is no longer relevant and you should always refer to the wiki from now on
V.30- All Legendary cards have been added to the wiki. Wiki is more organized. Cards can be searched by Element, Rarity, and Type.
V.40- I just got approved for Admin Rights, giving me COMPLETE control over the wiki's appearance. Wiki just got a brand new makeover! NavBar now modified for easier exploring! Cards are broken into groups according to elements, rarity, and type. Game Features (Campaign, raids, tourneys, pvp, auction, quests, eggs/packs) have their own section on the NavBar. Live Chat installed! 271-300 stages added to campaign.
V.45- Wiki has been updated and is now mobile-friendly. NavBar improved. Campaign has been broken up into sections to reduce load times and scroll times. Mobile's main page now features all important general pages.
V.51- Added a Game Mechanics page for beginners/first timers. Added Game Shops to NavBar. Added "Generation" to every existing card page, including all stones, legendary monsters, and epic monsters. Full list of epic monsters have been added.
V.58- Game Mechanics page has been improved, now detailing a card's information. Also included is a description of a turn (four phases in a turn) and an Affinity chart and explanation. Polls page have been added to the Community tab where anyone can vote on existing polls or create their own. Full list of rare monsters and starter monsters have been added.

Currently Working on: The Wiki, adding help content and the rest of the cards.(Only the uncommon monster cards remaining!!)

Deck Building Guide V0.20

CARD LIST

Total Decks: 23
CAMPAIGN DECKSALL DETAILS RELOCATED TO WIKI!

TOURNAMENT DECKSALL DETAILS RELOCATED TO WIKI!

• Lake
  • Ruby
  • Area 51
  • Tempest
  • Rainbow

RAID DECKSALL DETAILS RELOCATED TO WIKI!
  • Safari/Grand Safari
  • Hurricane/Grand Hurricane

PVP DECKS

Return To Top
Last edited by Manaco on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 99 times in total.
Leader of the Cats Gym. PM me or go to the Cats Discussion thread to express your interest in joining!
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Re: Deck Suggestions, Tips, and Help.

Postby Manaco » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:40 pm

This is the MONO FIRE section, where all decks that are heavily based on FIRE will be listed here. Click the 'Return To Top' at the bottom to return to the table of contents.

Pure Fire:
1x Vulcatron
2x Buffie
2x Flamerillo
2x Ichire
2x Skuff
2x Pinschi
2x Volcanus Stone
1x Sharkire
1x Nyx
1x Fire Glyph
1x Flamb
2x Kitte
1x The One Stone

Deck 2
20 cards
Gameplay:

Return To Top
Last edited by Manaco on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
Leader of the Cats Gym. PM me or go to the Cats Discussion thread to express your interest in joining!
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Postby Nafix » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:49 am

Nice thread Manaco,

I'm making it Sticky so it gains visibility! Feel free to update it whenever you want!
Nafix

Master Trainer

Postby furball » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 am

This is a deck I can physically make after starting the game 8 days ago. I haven’t used cards I don’t have.

This deck contains no legendary or epics

Deck Name: Frustration

Stones (3)
Quartz stone x 2
Hardstone x1

Monsters (17)
Mystic
Sartzur x 1
Earth
Castory x 1
Sandophorus X 2
Pebbly x 2
Rochesire x 2
Duppy x 2
Turtu x 2
Toto x1
Dragon
Dinojaw x 1
Minigon x 2
Water
Manpray x1

My theory tactics are to evolve and protect a Castory or Toto leaving them as constant pressure while looking to keep lanes closed while still able to force open an enemy lane making them to use an action point to deal with it.
furball

Newcomer

Postby Manaco » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 pm

This is the MONO WATER section, where all decks that are heavily based on WATER will be listed here. Click the 'Return To Top' at the bottom to return to the table of contents.

Pure Water:
2x Elkzard
1x Lobcrank
2x Anchie
2x Seally
2x Ocean Stone
1x Yili
2x Moebi
1x Water Glyph
1x Gladi
1x Manpray
2x Spinny
2x Carpy
1x The One Stone

Deck 2
20 cards
Gameplay:

Return To Top
Last edited by Manaco on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Postby Manaco » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:50 pm

This is the MONO GRASS section, where all decks that are heavily based on GRASS will be listed here. Click the 'Return To Top' at the bottom to return to the table of contents.

Deck 1
20 cards
Gameplay:

Deck 2
20 cards
Gameplay:

Return To Top
Last edited by Manaco on Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Postby Manaco » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Editing/coding testing post. Ignore anything in here, it's all gibberish.

FirstList

• SecondList

• Wakka
Last edited by Manaco on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Re: Deck Suggestions, Tips, and Help. UPDATE. V0.02

Postby Manaco » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:09 pm

This is the MONO EARTH section, where all decks that are heavily based on EARTH will be listed here. Click the 'Return To Top' at the bottom to return to the table of contents.

Pure Earth:
1x Coreon
1x Diamote
2x Triceroc
1x Stroc
1x Skully
2x Core Stone
2x Rochesire
2x Pebbly
1x Earth Glyph
2x Castory
2x Sandophorus
1x Duppy
1x Toto
1x The One Stone

Deck Name: MonoEarth
Stones (3):
1x Evolution Stone
2x Hard Stone
Monsters (17):
Earth
1x Shellu
2x Stroc
2x Skully
2x Rochesire
2x Pebbly
2x Castory
2x Sandophorus
2x Duppy
2x Turtu

Gameplay: You may be relying heavily on immunity and rochesire during early game. try to evolve cards that will still benefit from rochesire during mid game play (like duppy and turtu) then go after shellu or castory. (unless you have a free lane and a castory/shellu with a stone card, of course)

Deck Name: Mono Earth

Earth:
1x Shellu
2x Triceroc
2x Stroc
2x Skully
2x Rochesire
2x Pebbly
2x Castory
2x Sandophorus
2x Duppy
2x Hard Stone
1x The One Stone

Deck Goal: Play the defense game until you out-evolve with Triceroc then hit HARD. Your first goal should always be keeping all three lanes blocked. Do not concern yourself on damage output in the beginning. The goal is to stall, blocking all three lanes until you can out-evolve your opponent. Allow your opponent to evolve ONLY if you also get to evolve as well and still have the lane secured. A fully evolved Pebbly does 28 damage before losing immunity, which kills just about every monster in the game, so it matters little if your opponent evolves or not as long you stay ahead.

Return To Top
Last edited by Manaco on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Postby Manaco » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:09 pm

This is the MONO WIND section, where all decks that are heavily based on WIND will be listed here. Click the 'Return To Top' at the bottom to return to the table of contents.

Deck Name: Mono Wind
Wind:
1x Otti
1x Zephyr
2x Garadion
2x Owly
2x Stuky
2x Sky Stone
2x Piu
2x Vultor
2x Wary
2x Chiro
1x Evolution Stone
1x The One Stone

Deck Goal: Trade blows until you out-evolve with Sky stones. Use Piu to play defensively and to keep Piu alive until your turn so you can use a Sky stone on Piu+one other. Evolve your Chiro when possible – without compromising yourself. A 15 (or 20) attack on a Stuky or Garadion on an empty lane is a beautiful thing. Use Zephyr and Owly to clear lanes for direct attacks. Use Garadion and Stuky on empty lanes. Wary makes a nice early 17/13, but does eventually get outclassed.

Deck 2
20 cards
Gameplay:

Return To Top
Last edited by Manaco on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Postby Manaco » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:10 pm

This is the MONO THUNDER section, where all decks that are heavily based on THUNDER will be listed here. Click the 'Return To Top' at the bottom to return to the table of contents.

Deck Name: Mono Thunder
Thunder:
1x Sepix
1x Cubix
2x Zug
2x Joeix
2x Moox
2x Voltaic Stone
2x Quinxie
2x Mamvolt
2x Hypnoad
2x Chargid
1x Evolution Stone
1x The One Stone

Deck Goal: 100% Offense, do not allow your opponent to have a monster alive at the start of his turn. Use Mamvolt against high health monsters. Use Hypnoad to increase odds of keeping your own monsters alive so you can use Voltaic Stone. Almost all thunder monsters have low health, so your deck is one big glass cannon. You can hit hard, but also die easily. It is all about who gets to evolve faster. Evolved Quinxie is an awesome toy to play with.

Deck 2
20 cards
Gameplay:

Return To Top
Last edited by Manaco on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Manaco

Junior Trainer

Next

Return to General Discussion