Pvp rating hidden during matching

Pvp rating hidden during matching

Postby slikfinga_bw » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:13 am

Devs,

Can you do something about the way the PvP rating changes (decreases) upon entering a match so others can't sit and wait to avoid matching with you? There are certain scared and childish players that refuse to engage in battle which is making this game even less fun. Can you just have it change upon the conclusion of a match? You can check my pvp logs and those of certain people ahead of me in the ranking. Within 20 seconds of me matching, they all of a sudden find a match. You can also see that their reasoning for this is because they have lost 70% of the time to me so far this season. It is a pretty pathetic and cheap way to stay ahead of someone.

Your buddy

SPIDEY_X
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Re: Pvp rating hidden during matching

Postby Kramito » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, I'll review to see what's going on and how to avoid it in the future.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby slikfinga_bw » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Thanks.. Obviously I am referring to nikin manipulating the system and possibly hacking the active memory
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Postby slikfinga_bw » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:48 pm

At the time of this post, you cab check the logs. We played 1 match in which I found him after 1 sec, because he was not expecting me online. Now he has run away
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Apprentice

Postby nikin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:44 am

Stop crying lady when u lose lol! There are plenty of players who avoid me after one match! Everyone has their own way to play games whether u like it or not! Lady
nikin

Trainer Student

Return to General Discussion