pvp matching

pvp matching

Postby nikin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:35 am

Well i love this game so much and im active user and i get 100k points in a week many times but i want to play more why im not getting any opponent i searched 3 or 4 times but still didnt get any opponent! Game will be more exciting if i find opponent any time because i want to play whole day but couldnt get any opponent while my gym members of spartans are getting opponent i couldnt find any
nikin

Trainer Student

Re: pvp matching

Postby Kramito » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:43 am

Hello,

The matchmaking tries to find an opponent with similar deck/rating value and sometimes if you're really high in the ladder can cause that your "awaiting time" increases.

We constantly review the matchmaking and we adjust it accordingly and we'll keep working on improve it.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby nikin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:50 am

It would be fun if i get random players too! But right before i posted this post i found daniel ignis and defeat him! I want random person like him
And i hope that pvp matching system will be update soon
nikin

Trainer Student

Postby Socket » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:42 am

nikin we have been asking for pvp to be sorted out for along time.i no us higher players find it very hard to find battles when we are at higher level.hence now i have to use a very low rated deck to find others after working hard to build a deck to mega and star level.so theres really no point off grinding the way we do to get better.i even asked for pvp to be done on a random bases so we get a mix off players. but i only get match to the same old player.works out to be 8 players i play regular and you are one off these.surly we should get to find other players but sadly we dont i play regular every day.would be great to find new players i never played.but the system in place now is really bad but these guys try to keep the game fair but us higher ranked players have always had a hard time..we either dont find a battle nor bot.....(all we get no player at your level showing )..this problem has been going on a long time....they even said they will alter things so we find players quicker .no point when your higher up as we still have the same problem off never finding battles..only way to find battles on pvp if the system went totaly random .no rating system on level your at,,or deck level ...totaly random.this system is now being used on a different game i play after a few years off guys complaining as we do on here and it has totaly work.yes you find harder games mixed in with easy games and with bots as well,,but us guys that love the game to bits and grind to get better it will always be a problem..
Socket

Trainer Apprentice

Postby nikin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 pm

I remove my megas and put some rare epic and leg cards and still get the same players i used to get on my mega deck! I was badly defeated by them
nikin

Trainer Student

Return to General Discussion