PLEASE FIX THIS HORRIBLE PVP SYSTEM!

PLEASE FIX THIS HORRIBLE PVP SYSTEM!

Postby slikfinga_bw » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:51 am

Devs, Lets talk facts here. The old PvP system was extremely flawed as it unfairly matched older players with mega legendary decks against anyone, especially during the first few days of the new season. You guys did a great job in devising a better match making system but its time to fix it again.

I know you have explained that the new system is based on past seasons PvP rating and current deck strength.

I do not believe that is this the case. If you look at the last several seasons, players like Nikin have managed to place 1/2, only because his deck contains 1-2 mega legends. He is able to avoid all of the vetern players whose decks have >70% megas.

I am not arguing against this.

My issue is, if I create a deck with 1-2 mega legendary cards, I STILL DO NOT get matched with other players with similar decks. Instead,I get matched with the old veteran players who are using their >70% mega legendary decks.

I get a nice ass whooping for trying to play on a fair and even playing field. Look at the matches that I had today with True.

I could not find any matches with my base PvP deck which has almost all megas, so I created several decks that had 1-2 Megas or 2-4. The only time I was able to match with True was when i used 1 mega. Meanwhile, True has 5-7 Megas in his deck.

Another unfair ass whooping.

It's time to re-evaluate this PvP system and gear it towards deck strength and CURRENT rank. If Nikin is #1 because he is using a deck with only 1-2 Megas, thats great, But Don't penalize us Veterans by shielding everyone from us and only allowing us to match with everyone else by using a HUGELY disproportionate and weaker deck. If I want to fight True who uses nothing but 5-7 Mega Water Divers, I should be able to match up against him by creating a deck that has a similar rarity combination.

Why are we getting penalized and how is it fair that those that are currently in the top 5, do not have to ever worry about playing the veterans?

-Spidey_X

P.S - I apologize for the CAPS at times, I don't want to be Marky 2.0
slikfinga_bw

Trainer Student

Re: PLEASE FIX THIS HORRIBLE PVP SYSTEM!

Postby lordwar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:12 pm

hello Spidey, I also agree on the difficulties you're having .. even I feel excluded, being a veteran, I also have a full mega deck ... game to have fun and be the best, but in this game is not awarded the best to create a deck with the right synergy, and this I do not understand ... it is thought to protect the new players but from what then? if the new ones do not have a strong deck and they lose, they should be encouraged to play more time, to use all the resources that are put at their disposal to reach our level and not to exclude us from the game.
lordwar

Trainer Student

Postby lordwar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:30 pm

of veterans there are few left, and those few even all meet them ... today after I sat half an hour of meetings against bot (fs), having made ten battles, now I finally touches a real person but, fate wants that there is no online veterans, but relatively new players or maybe not full mega deck there are, but it does not make me challenge ... I tried a lot of time and nothing ... and really frustrating, so I also ask for help to administrator ... I hope you listen to us, and as soon as you think about something to be implemented immediately, not in an update after months ...
lordwar

Trainer Student

Postby Achiles » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:53 am

I also agree with this change in PVP request. The old system was bad, but this is just as bad in my opinion. If I have 1300 rating how the hell am I matched with player who has 2000+ rating?!? And the WORST part is we keep getting matched with THE SAME DAMN PLAYERS BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK. That's not fun at all.
If I play for example Slik, and he beats me. I click PVP again and continue to get Slik and he beats me again, and again and again. How is that fair? There are SOOO many other players that have done lv 346 and are in my range, but I never get to play them. There's a player, Chios, and he's got more megas than me but is in the same range and today was the 1st time EVER that I was matched with him. Many others too near my level, I don't get matched with. You need to make a rule, if you lost to 1 person, you can't be matched to them until 1-2 games later. Otherwise it's same matches with same people and no fun.
Achiles

Newcomer

Postby lordwar » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:11 am

hello Achille, I'm not in agreement with you .... I find it right that more meetings are made against the same person, the reason is simple ... you can understand who is the strongest ... a game not enough in the middle there could be luck so it would be frustrating not to have the revenge.
lordwar

Trainer Student

Postby lordwar » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:25 am

the ideal solution would be to subdivide the ranking, that is, who in top 10 can challenge all the top 10, but from the eleventh to the 21 compete against each other is so on ... so that those who are weaker in ranking and who is the strongest the ladder ranks .... obviously this is a basic idea, or as a secondary idea you could make 5-6 categories (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond) and making a number of duels you climb and in case you lose more games in a row you go down obviously and always a basic idea.
lordwar

Trainer Student

Postby Kramito » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback about the pvp system, we understand the system is not perfect (but we did some changes to improve it) and we'll keep working on this and all your opinions are really important to us for changing the system.

Regards,
Kramito

Site Admin

Postby Alexmunoz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:14 am

Ami seems a bit unfair that veterans who have more time playing to strengthen and be first in the league qualifying them more difficult to be first if they have many megas is frustrating to seek opponent and that the possibility of facing even Weaker opponent is low by having many megas then it is better to remove the megas from the mallet?
Alexmunoz

Newcomer

Postby pegaso » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 am

Yo pienso de cierta forma como lorward, los jugadores con mejores cartas, estrategia, constantes en duelos etc., son los que deberian asta arriba en el top de jcj, y no como esta pasando ahorita que los dos primeros no tienen megas y así evitan a los jugadores fuertes, no puede ser que los mas fuertes están abajo. Comparto algunos puntos importantes a considerar:
1._ me parecía una buena idea que al inicio de la temporada te tocara con cualquier oponente, sin importar las megas, etc,. Y que conforme vas aumento tu puntuación el rango de rivales se valla disminuyedo, y aumentando su nivel.
2._ me parece buena idea que no te enfrentes al mismo oponente en el duelo siguiente, si no después de tres duelos con otros, así evitarlas el jugar siempre con el mismo, además hay variedad de oponentes y mas oportunidades de ganar duelos y como consecuencucia puntos y olvidarte del circulo de estar perdiendo siempre con el mismo.
3._ el jugador nuevo se tiene que esforzar como alguna vez todos lo hicimos para poder alcanzar un buen nivel y ser competitivo,.
4._ si van a tomar en cuenta las megas, que sean las que tienen en total, y no solo las que tiene en el decó que usan.
pegaso

Newcomer

Return to General Discussion