Bug in auction

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game
ElfScum
Archbishop

Bug in auction

Postby ElfScum » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:21 pm

After a heated bidding on a rare goblin shaman I couldn't bid in round 14, even when I was qualified. This is not the first time I faced this problem and so far this costed me +-40 tokens in total. To clarify:

- I bid every round (even if I went in a new round as a leader), so it can't be the fact that you don't bid in a new round and someone tries to snipe it.
- Problems seem to occur when someone bids in the last seconds: even if you bid prior to that in that particular round and you are 'qualified', the auction won't let you bid again in a new round.

I do want to know if I am doing something wrong or if this is a very annoying bug that robs people of their tokens/money.

Kind regards
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Bug in auction

Postby Kramito » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:06 am

Hello,

I've answered the email that you sent to support. You can check your lootbox too.

Regards,
ElfScum
Archbishop

Postby ElfScum » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:27 am

Thanks for fixing it :).

Kind regards,

Elf
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:18 am

Please fix The Problem Not only The Player..
I lost 4 Tokens again today. It was Not The First time.
I Spend Money for Tokens so it can't be that i lose Them to Bugs.. and don't forget The time that i Need more for collecting Cards...
Pls try to fix this when You Want that pepole spend Money for Tokens in the Future.
For Sure i buy some more tomorrow but when this don't get fixed i think that is The Last Time! (And i don't mean a lootbox)
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:54 am

Hello,

Do you remember when that happened? It's helpful to check what happened and fix it (and also to reimburse back the tokens).

Regards,
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:18 am

I write after IT Happens last time.(was an cleaner auction)
I pressed bid 4 Times in the Last 5 Seconds... The Rest is past. i don't know and care about The few tokens.(normaly i don't lose more Then 1 or 2 thats Dosent Matter... Only 2 Times i had lose more... And i Count this 1.
I only don't Want to spend money for Something dosen't Work.
The auction was Working until both Players bid in Last Seconds... In the next round i want to bid and The Game says me it don't work!
And i Changed ingame-name to forum-name... That You can Work easy
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:02 am

Hello,

Thanks for the information, I'll review the auctions so we can fix them.

Regards,
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

Don't say Thanks for The Report of such a Bug... I think both Sides Want that it got fixed.... So it's normal that i give You all information i have... I Like this Game so it's good for ne too when i Report thant... That don't need an Thanks You ;)
Bazza
Royal Advisor

Postby Bazza » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:40 am

Please also you must remove the cards these cheaters are winning cash players use so much money and are being robbed by this cheat action
Current username: bazza
Current Guild: raiders
BurnOne
Archbishop

Postby BurnOne » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Pretty much the same thing as elf descripbed earlier just happened to me over a dwarf pilot in auction.
After knockout round 4 the button turned grey and I was not able to bid anymore. 15 tokens were lost that way and another player received the card a guildmate was offering.
Would apprechiate this being fix'd.
Current ingame player name: mensch_meier
Proud member of Schattenwolf

Return to “Technical Support”