Bug in auction

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game
ElfScum
Archbishop

Re: Bug in auction

Postby ElfScum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Again I have to report being victim of the same bug... I just bid again and lost 6 tokens on a goblin shaman (this card is heavy competition if you want to acquire it) in knockout round 2 (against a player who bid in the last second and is deliberately using that bug)
Can you please reimburse the 6 tokens and fix that issue asap: it's really annoying to miss cards that way and , let alone the feeling of losing tokens on it.

Kind regards,

Elf
ElfScum
Archbishop

Postby ElfScum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:55 am

Dear admins,

Today again I have been the victim of the known bug in auction. This time I lost 14 tokens on a dark shadow because I couldn't bid anymore in round 14 even, as I was qualified for it to bid.

Up to date I also didn't receive my refund of 6 tokens lost on the same bug which I posted in the forum on ... 9 april...that is 6 days ago !

That makes a total of 20 tokens now which I don't have been refunded because of a bug you know exists and I want to know when you actually are going to:

- fix this bug
- refund the tokens lost due to this bug.

Kind regards,

Elfscum

PS, I won't spend any dime anymore to this game until you resolve this.
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:58 am

Hello,

I've seen that you have sent an e-mail too, I'll answer you here. If reimbursed back 15 auction tokens that you used on that auction. The update is ready for this month (we'll fix the auction house issues), we're really sorry for all this trouble.

Regards,

Return to “Technical Support”