Pvp matching

Discuss anything related to Magic Quest: TCG
Hunt3r
Archbishop

Pvp matching

Postby Hunt3r » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 pm

HI I'm 2nd on leader board for Pvp this season, I play very often when top players are also playing but never match with them. I seem to only play less than 1200 rating players and bots. Is matching system deck rarity related? Or am I unknowingly exploiting a glitch.
Current accounts

HUNT3R - raiderz guild
BARBAR1AN - raiderz guild
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Pvp matching

Postby Kramito » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:46 am

Hello,

The "value" of your deck is something that we take in consideration as a value measure (with your current rating ) to match against other players. We'll keep an eye to the current matches (we're at the start of the season) to see if we need to adjust our matchmaking value.

Regards,
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:59 am

Oh, so i can make my a Deck With 2-3 importanat heroicss and The Rest uncommen to Play only against Bots and get First place for Sure?

Edit: i Test it... It Work oO
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:57 am

Hello,

As I mentioned, the power of your deck is just one value and you will still find players depending on your rating too.

Regards,
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Scine round about a Week i only Play my down!
And hunt3r is still top 3 With only some epics!
I Test it when i Play With 3 epics i only get opponents With 1200-1300 Rating...
Pls lower The priority of The deck-vaule and Push that of The Rating.. so that we can have a real PvP ladder.. when a top Player can't stay in top 10 and a newbie can stay in top 3 anything must be wrong!
For What i spend Money? For Feeling me Bad cause i have a Strong Deck? Then i can play without crafts and Tokens too!
Or did You Want that anyone Spend Money one time and Then throw The Game?
It's can't Work that i get more Bad cause i spend Money!
Blitz
Royal Advisor

Postby Blitz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:02 pm

As far as I know there is no such thing as "bots". Those are just new players who haven't changed their names yet. If there were bots i wouldn't get no matches as often as i do.
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Blitz so You think a human Play His Minion everytime in Front of yours? There are some unnamed Player but some Bots too
ElfScum
Archbishop

Postby ElfScum » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:22 pm

GoM88 wrote:Scine round about a Week i only Play my down!
And hunt3r is still top 3 With only some epics!
I Test it when i Play With 3 epics i only get opponents With 1200-1300 Rating...
Pls lower The priority of The deck-vaule and Push that of The Rating.. so that we can have a real PvP ladder.. when a top Player can't stay in top 10 and a newbie can stay in top 3 anything must be wrong!
For What i spend Money? For Feeling me Bad cause i have a Strong Deck? Then i can play without crafts and Tokens too!
Or did You Want that anyone Spend Money one time and Then throw The Game?
It's can't Work that i get more Bad cause i spend Money!

I think Gom has a point here: I have a pretty good plaguedeck at the moment only to wait for 10 mins when I repress the search opponent button because no other players with 'my rating value' are online. That's a thing that frustrates me because I want to play a PVP and not wait for 10 min to finally draw someone.

If it's true that a deck rating is also based on epics/ legs/heroics it will only be logical that topplayers will 'alter' their decks a bit with a few less legendaries and a few heroics. They will do this because of the fact that:
1.) It will save them time and make more PVP's possible since they don't have to wait that long
2.) They will draw more newer players... who in turn won't stand a chance against their altered decks.
3.) By doing 1&2 they will score more PVP-points.

Kind regards,

Elf
Blitz
Royal Advisor

Postby Blitz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Gom noobs are bad. Not everyone has played lots of tcgs before lol
Hunt3r
Archbishop

Postby Hunt3r » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Also they tend to use poison on same minion and there is 0 wait time