Error login

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game
Blitz
Royal Advisor

Re: Error login

Postby Blitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:38 am

yeah same thing... I tried to just buy a restore raid tickets as a test and it let me purchase it but didn't give them to me... the guild raid tickets. That's just a buck so no big deal, just mentioning it. I'm going to try to upload a screen shot for you then I'll look at the other games.
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png (225.46 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
Blitz
Royal Advisor

Postby Blitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:45 am

Yeah I checked its the same on all the frozen shard games.
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks for your cooperation, Blitz.
We will continue investigating then, again, we will post here our progress.
By the way, we have added you a Large Silver Chest into your loot screen as compensation for this last purchase that failed for you.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Magic Quest: TCG - Admin
Blitz
Royal Advisor

Postby Blitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:05 am

Thanks Chris. I just love to support you guys as I can when I can. You guys make great games, and deserve the support. I'm going to try a few things on my end to see if my antimalware is reading something as malware it shouldn't. If I come up with the solution I'll definitely let you all know.
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi again Blitz,

First of all, from all the FrozenShard Team we'd like to thank you for your kind words and support, you made our day :)
On the other hand, we just submitted yet another build loading Facebook products in a different way, also we have added some tracking to know what's going on in case it fails again. If you could try it and let us know if it's working for you we'd appreciate it. I'm sorry we have to ask you to try it out, it's quite difficult to fix an error when it's non reproducible on our end, sorry about that!

Cheers!
Blitz
Royal Advisor

Postby Blitz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:32 am

I did a lot of checking, even had 1 of my employees sign up for the game on one of my machines. It has to be something on my end. Some type of corruption on my fb account. My employee could see it when they signed up on my machine so I could uninstall and reinstall the app but I believe I would lose my progress. So I'll just patiently await the gameroom fix and since my emp likes the game when I want to support you guys I'll just buy something for her on her account. Thank you Stone and kram for going out of your ways to try to fix it. I've had nothing but positive experiences on your game and I guess i can wait a bit before I get too OP once again.... lol.
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:06 am

Hey Blitz, thanks for the info. It's so weird this whole thing. Could you check in Facebook Apps Settings if everything looks right?

1 - https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
2 - Type: "Magic Quest: TCG" in the "Search Apps" textfield found at the upper right corner of the screen
3 - Click on it as soon as Facebook suggest's the match
4 - Is everything on that list marked with a blue Check sign? (it should).

By the way, Facebook's Gameroom devs already fixed their client (it was their fault that Gameroom stopped working actually), so the game should run again on Gameroom.
We'd like to get to the bottom of this since it's not a great experience not to be able to receive the information that displays the prices, so let's hope it's something related to the game permissions.

Finally again, we thank you for such nice words!
Best,
Chris

pd: By the way, since you are logged in via Facebook, there's no way you can lose your progress, we guarantee it! The database is already linked to your facebook id, and even if you remove the app from your Facebook profile (which I'd recommend if the steps above also look right and still doesn't work) you will be able to log back in the game and mantain your progress the next time you install the game again. You will know you did it right because Facebook will ask again for permissions as if it was the first time you try the game.
Blitz
Royal Advisor

Postby Blitz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:06 pm

ok got everything fixed. Thank you guys for everything. just uninstalled app and reinstalled and it works, but playing on gameroom because it is smoother than loading up facebook.
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:19 am

Glad you sorted it out Blitz, thanks!
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:57 am

Hi... Jet i have a Error sich Log in...
I tryed get Connection very often... Only get Connection 2 Times... First time i start to collect my loot... Then some loot dissaper... I Want to Wirte it in Chat and get a Massage that i lost Connection to the Server... Ok i repeat that all and get a second Login... No loot there... Look in Chat an See Connection ist lost again...
I think i can collect my loot when i'm connected With the Server again... I Report here If it's possible or Not...

GoM88 aka baked

Return to “Technical Support”