Forum Rules and Guidelines
Welcome to the Official English-language Magic Quest: TCG forums! Here you can discuss ideas, give game play advice, and discuss anything related to the game. We gently ask you to demonstrate a civilized manner when participating on these forums.
The forum moderators and administrators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. While we want to leave the discussions as open as possible we ask for one main guideline for the forums and that's respect, any disrespecful post about other member will not be tolerated.
Before posting any kind of information on this forum, all users are to read the following rules. These rules are obligatory for all registered users on this forum.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 Registration Requirements
There is no requirement for a user to use his or her real name or to use any other form of identification that can be used to easily trace identities, and all e-mail addresses that are provided will be kept private. In order to register on the forums, registrants must be thirteen (13) years of age or older.
1.2 Forum purpose
The purpose of this forum is to discuss about the game or related topics, get to know fellow players, and to give feedback to the developers.
Users agree, through the use of this service, that they will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Users agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by said user or by this board.
1.4 Ban Policy
Violations of these guidelines may lead to users being banned from this forum as a temporary or even a permanent suspension of their account.
1.5 Errors reporting
If you encounter any bugs, errors or glitches you may report the issue through the bug report section in the forums by clicking here.
2. PROHIBITIONS and RESTRICTIONS
2.1 Behaviour Guidelines
Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. Disrespect can include:
3. Harassment or Defamatory remarks
4. Profanity, Inappropriate language or abbreviations there of
5. Personal abuse or attacks
6. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference, This includes "jokes" in bad taste.
7. Excessive Capitalization, font use, or colorization.
If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:
• Be temporarily banned from the forums
• Be given a final warning, with any further violations possibly resulting in permanent ban from the forums
Explicit advertising and solicitation are prohibited. Users are not allowed to post threads or comments here that advertise or solicit any non-beneficial, organizations, or websites.
2.3 Off Topic, spamming and trolling
This category includes:
• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
• Creating threads on topics that already exist on the forums, (Please use search and add to existing topics where possible)
• Offtopic Posting
• Creating threads/posts for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
• Making non-constructive posts, or posts with non-constructive topics
• Abusing the "Reported Post" feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
Users should make sure that they post your new threads and postings in the appropriate forum, and users are asked familiarize themselves with the forums. This helps other users and moderators maintain an overview and so be able to respond faster with an appropriate answer to questions. Before beginning a new thread, look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.
2.4 Politics, Major Religions or Religious Figures
Posting about social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense is prohibited. As well as negative portrayal of religious and political figures.
2.5 Ilegal Activities & Hacks
This category includes:
1. Posting discussion threads on, or linking to, cheats, hacks, trojan horses, or malicious programs.
2. Illegal drugs or activities. Both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which reference to abusing illegal drugs or to performing illegal activities are prohibited.
Users are expected to act lawfully when participating on the forums.
The official language of this forum is English and all post should be done in that language. Users are to be considerate to those who obviously have difficulties with English.
3.2 Grammar and Post construction
Posts that disrupt the message boards for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This category includes, but is not limited, to:
• Conducting conversations in foreign languages, outside designated forums
• Posting excessively in capital letters, Excessive whitespace or line breaks, leet speak, or other hard-to-read writing styles
• Using misleading topic titles, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols
3.3 Links and Images
Whenever linking to a website or image or posting a image, be sure to check that they don't violate any of the rules above. Sites or images that display illegal content, pornography, nudity, gratuitous violence, Nazi symbols such as swastikas, obscenities and any other content that goes against the standards of this community will be moderated. In addition to the above we also request you not post ASCII art (pictures created by using letters and symbols on a keyboard) they are usually quite large and can be misinterpreted based on display issues.
3.4 User names
User names must follow the same guidelines as the forums meaning no disrespectful names can be used, any breaking of the rule will result in the ban of that user name.
4. FORUM ADMINISTRATION
4.1 Administrators and Moderators
Administrators are FrozenShard employees.
Moderators are players willing to help and dedicated to the forum moderation.
The administrator status is confirmed by “Group: Administrator and or Developer” inscription under the user nickname.
The Moderator status is confirmed by “Group: Moderator” inscription under the user nickname.
4.2 Administrators and Moderator powers
Moderators and Administration has the right to warn and suspend forum members in the case of forum rules violation. Any measures taken by the Moderator teams can be appealed to (Administrators via Private Message), in accordance with the established procedure. Measures taken by administration are not subject to appeal. In some cases, which go beyond the forum rules, administrators can warn or suspend a particular forum member, even if their actions formally don’t fall under the current prohibitions and restrictions.
5. CONTACT LIST
Administrators/Moderators: cgascons, Kramito
Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Magic Quest: TCG - Admin
Magic Quest: TCG - Admin
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest