Offers

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game
Evilenko
Archsage

Offers

Postby Evilenko » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:42 pm

Hello Frozen, I am not a big spender but sometimes I like to support the game. Is long time you don't make offers good for me, seem that you don't want my money at all.
The offers I need are for gold and tokens, for bh chests and for unique cards.. But the right ones not all the stuff that you usually propose. Seem that you don't know at all my cards and my wills.
I hope this can change soon and let me give you some support.
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Offers

Postby Kramito » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:46 am

Hello,

The offers change every week (and there're some unique offers that will appear once you advance into the game). Thanks for your support and your feedback about what are the most interesting offers so we can add them to the game.

Regards,
wrathofdeath
Archbishop

Postby wrathofdeath » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:59 am

Hello,

I also got some "wishes". I like it that you can buy rare cards occasionaly. If you Buy chests you often have to be very lucky to get exactly what you need. Anyhow you just can buy the same cards over and over again. I would like it if offers will appear for the full range of cards.

Best regards,

Wrath
Evilenko
Archsage

Postby Evilenko » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:57 pm

After this topic today I got an offer with 60% discount, knight starter. Unfortunately I don't have light cards, anyone knows in this game I don't want light cards, I sold almost all of my light cards. And I received light cards offer.. I am not interested in light and nature. When I talk about offers I don't mean the normal one that change every 2 hours, but the special one with discount that you submit me once in a week or every 2 weeks. That offers need to be fitted on my account, and it was before, sometimes I saw your proposal were exactly what I needed in that moment. But not now, is very long time I don't see anything interesting and I hoped this post can make things better..
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:44 am

Hello,

These offers that you mention appears when you progress through the game, so if you play a dungeons with Light Cards has the option to appear that offer. If you do raids the offers that appear will be about that, of course there's a limit on the options to display offers and we're always working on improve that, again thanks for the follow up on this subject and we'll work to improve it.

Regards,
wrathofdeath
Archbishop

Postby wrathofdeath » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:42 am

Hello Kramito,

Thank you dir your answer. I'm sorry I think i expressed that not very well. I mean the buyable (with real money) offers are always the same in a loop.( Parachuter, Fairy, Lizardman, Scavenger). Would be nice to have a wider variety.

Actually i like it to get the same cards (2x uncommon, 1xrare, 1x legendary) in the hell dungeons. So you can get enough cards to craft a heroic minion. But i wonder if there is a legendary card to get in the greenmaw dungeon? Would be nice to have the Chance to get Admiral Ship or Zombie Dragon.

Best regards,
Wrath
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:47 am

Hello,

Ahh ok, I understand know what you mean, thanks for the clarification. (Usually each month the cards in rotation change, so you can expect new cards in the following days).

Regards,

Return to “Technical Support”