Auctions

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game
Spanglez
Archbishop

Auctions

Postby Spanglez » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:05 pm

I have bid on 2 separate auctions today for epic Queen of Pain.
First auction I Qualified for 2nd round, but when I bid in this round it initially deducted tokens but flashed up error message.
Second Auction I had a bid in place waiting for 2nd round to start, however when it did start my message changed to "not qualified" whats going on with the auctions.
Costing tokens and ultimately money.
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Auctions

Postby Kramito » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:46 am

Hello,

I've checked both auctions and I can see that in the second one you won (and claimed) the queen of pain. While the first auction you only did one bid, i can't see any try to do another bid. What error exactly appear and when did appear?

Regards,
Spanglez
Archbishop

Auctions

Postby Spanglez » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:12 am

Actually I ended up bidding on 3 x Epics Queen of Pains, as need 1 in order to craft heroic.
The first 2 were posted by guild mate Redhood.

So first of these auctions Posted by Redhood, I was early bidder, in order to qualify for second round which I did. However when I tried to bid in round two the screen flickered a few times and got message to the effect "could not complete/process"

2nd Auction, again posted by Red Hood, Again i was early bidder, and up until last seconds was qualified for round 2. However when round 2 started i just had the message "NOT QUALIFIED"

The 3rd auction was the won i eventually won and claimed and had been posted by other fellow guildmate - RebelTzejin.

I have spent a significant amount of money on this game, only to find it annoying and frustrating that there are so many bugs in the system that it makes me want to look elsewhere for a stable game.
Spanglez
Archbishop

Postby Spanglez » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:06 pm

OK I have logged in tonight to check result of auction (hawker card) that I listed earlier today for 750 gold, only to find that instead of result for that auction I have sold another behemoth and Queen of Pain.

So my deck is now short of the Queen of Pain that I won yesterday to make my hero craft. Please fix this!!!!!
Spanglez
Archbishop

Postby Spanglez » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Also just noticed that my daily quests seem to have reset themselves....
Spanglez
Archbishop

Postby Spanglez » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Also just noticed that my leaderboard score has reverted to a significantly lower score. It looks as if my whole profile has rolled back by a day or so. the only thing that didn't change was my life time points as I had reached 1million and that hasn't changed.

Return to “Technical Support”