Some suggestions

Discuss anything related to Magic Quest: TCG
Axel
Archsage

Some suggestions

Postby Axel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Hi there, few things I felt could be changed or improve . Heroes like monk warlock need better abilities... compared to the single class heroes they not that strong. Warlock damages both summoners, 1 damage isn't much. His skill is -1/-1. Where as the orc summoner has skill which give 3 attack to minion. And every summon gets 1 attack. The forest one good too, has a Nuke . Monk also needs a big buff.
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Some suggestions

Postby Kramito » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:08 am

Hello,

We're happy with the Warlock's passive and about the Monk, we're testing a few changes to improve the Monk's passive on the next balance update.

Regards,
Axel
Archsage

Re: Some suggestions

Postby Axel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm happy to hear you guys will change monk, but please please I request you do same with warlock. Im sorry but I am not seeing the edge behind warlocks passive. When ever I summon both summoners take damage. It hurts me too, it should be like every summon does -1/-1 on all enemy minions. All warlock has going for him is you can use dark and red monsters together. But it's useless if the summoner doesn't support it right?

Return to “General Discussion”