New content

Discuss anything related to Magic Quest: TCG
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: New content

Postby Kramito » Tue May 28, 2019 7:37 am

Hello,

We're truly sorry for the delay, one of the new features that we wanted to add was a new PvP system with more rewards, leagues and other features and it's taking longer that we expected.

PvP is one of our top priorities and we're doing our best to polish it. We need to push back the update until all the contents of the PvP are done so we can deploy a great update.

Regards,
Redhood
Archbishop

Postby Redhood » Tue May 28, 2019 3:55 pm

No worries I’m just being a bit eager, Sounds cool and can’t wait.
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed May 29, 2019 6:53 am

Hello,

We're working on it right now but I'm afraid that won't be ready for the end of the month due to the PvP revamp, I can't give you an exact date right now, when we have the new PvP changes ready I'll be able to estimate the exact day from the next month (it can be the first week or the second one).

Regards,
Bazza
Royal Advisor

Postby Bazza » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:46 am

need to unlock blue-white class and make all the multi colored decks(blue-green, red-green, white-red, and black-white). even maybe mercenary only class. also it's so hard to level the decks maybe you could add a difficulty to help make fun and give big exp but near impossible to complete without legendary decks
Current username: bazza
Current Guild: raiders
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:39 am

Hello,

This a good suggestion, we'll try to unlock that class as soon as possible (it will require an update but we'll try to do it in a few weeks with some other adjustments).

Regards,
Redhood
Archbishop

Postby Redhood » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:20 pm

I like the new pvp don’t get me wrong, but it’s not really new content as nothing has really changed, no new cards, no new stages, no new deck possibility’s, with the far slowly thinning out is anything like this in the pipeline in future updates to keep old players interested
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 am

Hello,

We understand you and we'll try to do our best to add more things to the game (and we'll try to do an update really soon to unlock the latest class so all of you can try it!)

Regards,
Redhood
Archbishop

Postby Redhood » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:23 pm

Awesome and I did hear this on the grapevine, can’t wait to give it a try

Return to “General Discussion”