Update drama

Discuss anything related to Magic Quest: TCG
Hunt3r
Archbishop

Update drama

Postby Hunt3r » Sun May 06, 2018 7:08 am

HI why did you nerf huang long, you have made him nearly unplayable because as you know bribery is still very playable.
You need to give a huang long player a chance to recover mana pots or no one will use.
Please help me understand why this has happened.
Current accounts

HUNT3R - raiderz guild
BARBAR1AN - raiderz guild
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Update drama

Postby Kramito » Tue May 08, 2018 6:41 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. This dragon is a finisher, we need to be really careful with it but if the card doesn't meet the criteria to be "playable" we'll change it.

Regards,
Hunt3r
Archbishop

Postby Hunt3r » Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 am

HI

Thanks for replying, I noticed no summoner abilities were added. Honestly if you just boost the passive abilties of the 2f (2 faction e.g. mecenary+colour) they would be more viable, maybe boost the passive after lv 20 or give a level 20 ability for these classes.

My hunter deck is a lot weaker now with the new cards, only 1 of the new forest cards are really useful so the deck will be mostly a much weaker mercenary deck due to the weak passive and abilities.
Current accounts

HUNT3R - raiderz guild
BARBAR1AN - raiderz guild
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed May 09, 2018 6:47 am

Hello,

Adding more summoner powers was an idea, but we preferred to invest the time in add more content and cards right now. It's something that maybe we can do in the future.

Regards,

Return to “General Discussion”