Pvp matching

Discuss anything related to Magic Quest: TCG
BurnOne
Archbishop

Re: Pvp matching

Postby BurnOne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi. My current ingame nick is "on_acid" and I do agree that fighting for a spot in top10 whilst never having encountered 5 out of 10 current top10 players during the current season feels extremely wrong and not like the competition I do want to take part in... I want to at least have a brawl for the points once every now and then during a season against my competitors, otherwise the relative advantage I've been fighting, grinding and paying for is just not existent anymore and therefore progress is feeling pointless.

Dear devs, please adjust these mechanism, they are clearly not working right. I do get that especially newer players get discouraged facing all heroic'd out decks all the time, but if I play all day and see my competitors rsie as well, I do want to be able to rip points of them every other match no matter the mechanism behind it. This needs to be adjusted, current incentive is to find a ratio of crafted up and lousy so you wouldn't face top decks anymore... this can't be right. Set this straight guys! Now!
Current ingame player name: mensch_meier
Proud member of Schattenwolf
donkguyguy
Archsage

Postby donkguyguy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:01 pm

Hello, I am Donkguyguy.
1 I don't understand why I wait for along time when the start game.
2 Why the opponent player or newer player that I can`t matching a good card yet.
3 When disconnect internet, I have a point down. I would like to ask you that can you introduce to solve this problem because I found the lower's ranking player , I have lower point and I feel bad.
P.s. I have played this game for 1 month. Anyone can introduce more information?
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 am

Hello,

We've prepared some improvements for PvP (with the expansion) that will be available this week.

Regards,
donkguyguy
Archsage

Postby donkguyguy » Thu May 17, 2018 10:44 am

Having a very powerful card up to the highest level makes this game unbalanced. Although fun, but players will not take the idea of playing. Only the power of the card.
Jagor
Council Member

Postby Jagor » Sat May 26, 2018 9:43 am

What about the idea of Changing Pvp Matches?

I would like to see a best of 3.
That means you have to win 2 Matches. ( Todays waiting times for pvp, so you have at least 2 or 3 Matches ).
Every Player has 1 start turn ( still a big advantage if you start at today Pvp ).
If it comes to the 3 Round the Player with more hp or made more dmg starts.

Change the Name of youre Fs_94weknowthat73 Bots to Names like Raul,Pedro or Gonzales :roll: ;)
Papa Jagor Leader of the Wolfpack

Return to “General Discussion”