Auction tokens

Discuss anything related to Magic Quest: TCG
GoM88
Council Member

Auction tokens

Postby GoM88 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:09 am

Hi Frozen Share Team... I had realy much fun With this game, but since The Update i Miss more and more of that... Some Players have spend realy much Money and have all Expansion-cards sich they need... Chats hard but ok... But when i wait an half month to bid in 1 rare Card and lose all Tokens in that was vor nothing cause The Same Big payers have Buy so much Tokens too, i lose The Rest of my fun... I have paid over 100 euro for this Game but cause i don't have enough Money to spend 100 Euro in 1 offer i don't have a Chance to win a Goblins Shaman/Arena Champ/smoke Spirit in an auction cause when amybody Haus buyed The crazy one-time-offer He has it easy.... 4 x 25 euro = 240 Tokens over 4 month... 1 x 100 (the Same amout) = 1k Tokens... Where ist The Fairness...
That mean You don't get Money fromm me again cause i only can waste it for nothing... I don't spend Money again for nothing... The good Cards i can't get in auction cause any Idiot use 100 Tokens for an rare!
Thanks and f... U

Pls Rename your Game to "be rich or lose"

P.s.: Thanks to Viking... You Destroyed The Rest fun i had With this game
Kramito
Site Admin

Re: Auction tokens

Postby Kramito » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am

Hello,

Auction House is an extra way to obtain a card (you can always purchase chests to get the card) and of course players who have more tokens will have more opportunities to get the cards.

Regards,
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:08 am

I can spend some moneY but get no possiblitiy zog get The good Cards... Because they can Pay that what i can Pay in four month in 1 time and get waht i get x4.... Thats why i don't spend Money again... I wanted To craft my Goblin Shaman With my next Player Tokens.... But when i know that 24 euro is Not enough to get 2 rare Cards so that i lose only Money and get nothing for it... Why i should Pay it?

Perhabs You make a one-time Offerte for each priceclass and Every Player can only buy 1 one time Offer, so that pepole wich don't have so much Money get a Chance to... Or Change The auction-conept to only 10 rounds or so.. but so Long...i didn't Pay for this Game again... Cause only The bh-chest are Worth to buy...
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 am

Hello,

There's a one-time offer for auction tokens, while limiting the rounds is not fair for both the auctioneer and the bidders (auctioneer won't get more gold and bidders are limited on how to bid and the option to get the card).

Regards,
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

Yeah... 1 for over 120 euro... But Not for 24 or 50.... I have 416 Euro a month how should i pay so much in one time? Why don't give The Same opportunity to Players wich don't are rich? Why don't make 3 one time offers but a buy-limit for 1? Per example 24 euro 165 Tokens, 50 euro for 340 Tokens and and The old 120 euro for 1k Tokens? And each Player can choice only 1?

So With 24 euro You have a Chance to get at least 1 good Card....
And...
I think more Player will buy The one-time offer and when You Starter to Pay for anything it get more easy to spend more Money for it!... So in the end You will get more Money from Players With a smaller wallet
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 am

Hello,

They're multiple offers (not just that one on the token's section) but in the offers tab, that gives tokens with a 50/75% price reduction. (It usually goes for 5 to 10 $)

Regards,
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:32 am

Yeah realy 50 percennt on 28 Tokens mean 108 Tokens for 24 euro... Means 540 for 120... It's The half of The one time Offer... But ok... It looks Like i'm Not Worth to get a Chance in the auctions cause i don't earn enough Money... I'm only a poor Person, so i'm Not importanat enough to give me a fair Chanche... Don't Wonder when You get lese and less Money when You say to your Players that is they only are Worth The half Then your Other Players, cause they have Not a good Job and Not so much Luck in Life.... Show all workless pepole that You don't Want that they Play your Game.... There are Not auch much Games wich didn't have a work or still Go school! For Sure your game ist so Big and improtant that You can Blake The half Gamer-Community!
But don't Wonder when this pepole don't give You Money Then...
Unterstand this or let IT! I Said What i think! I have spend more Then 120 euro for this Game, and when i get The Same Chance Like an dich i will spend more... But so.... It's Like trump, you're poor so You are an "asshole-state"

Return to “General Discussion”