suggestions for update

Discuss anything related to Magic Quest: TCG
jeffoot
Archbishop

suggestions for update

Postby jeffoot » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:04 pm

hello and thanks for this fun game.

here are some suggestions for the next update( i m french and maybe some ideas will not be clear) :

- the auction : when i launch the game, i just look 1 min at the auctions maximum ...
why? because i know i will not sell (not enough token) and i know i will not buy ( no token left or no interesting cards ) .. HOW BORING !

--> FIRST: make selling cards FREE: no token plz ! : no one will spend real money for token just to sell his own cards for gold !!
SECOND : Why the game doesn't sell some cards in auctions ?? a developper has just to put in auction regulary one pretty rare card like cerberus ( impossible to get with xp with barb and not very overpowered ) : there are always the same cards in auction : bads cards : there should be more differents cards in auction !
THIRD: plz, i would like a real auction: why players can't sell the card with the price they want? if you want to sell a card 20000 gold , you just can't ! why ?

- the power of the cards: the cards with mana over 4 are underpowered: you must give more bonus or more power to theses cards. A lot of heroics cards are just useless ! where are the great powers of theses cards? for exemple a card with 10 mana to kill all ennemies is a stupid card: if i kill all enemies with all my mana, the enemy will pop up some minions just after.. what is the use of this card??

- the PVP : there are always not equity between class. Why not more PVP rankings ladder ? one pvp ranking for plaguemaster, one for barb, one for monk etc.. and one for ALL class . this could be fun to see which player master each class.
Another simple idea too : why not keeping the name of each leader of the PVP class for each month: with a simple click, we could see who is the top winners of each class since the beginning of the game.
And the most important: there should be a new rule for pvp duels for the winning points : some players do more than 1000 pvp duels to get the first rank. it is unfair : nolife players win and some are even a second account to get quickly an (easy) opponent.Why not give +1pt for a victory -1 point for losses and 0 point against bots ? and also put a max pvp duels: limit the numbers by day to 10. it makes 300 by month. ( pvp vs bot = don't count )

-hell dungeons: why the rewards are always the same for the legendary cards ?? why not a random legendary card when it dropped? hell dungeons are just useless ! Hard dungeons is also useless: you should give not a random card but at least a "dungeon card"

I have player more than 1 year in this game, spend some euros to thank developpers and after one year playing each day, i m far very far to get some heroics cards i need because it is too difficult to get 48 cards for crafting one heroic ! be more generous in auction, in dungeons and let us the choice of the card; there are too many randomless in the game. How many players given up the game because of this ?

thxs for reading this. i know it will probably change nothing to the game anyway...

Jeff
GoM88
Council Member

Re: suggestions for update

Postby GoM88 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where i Beginn?
Gold by auction... Mulitaccs shouldn't Put their Cards togther... Trade a heroic for 100k and trade an uncommen Back and The Main-acc lose nothing Then Tokens!

High Mana Cards are to complete The Deck, Not The Base... There are some realy good late-game Monster

PvP for Every Card? You're funny... But an unranked would bei realy nice...

Dungeons: for each Colorado hell Dungeons hast at least 1 Card wich ist usefull and Worth for craft

I Play Not for an year and have the half of my Monsters heroic in 2 Decks...

And The Most importanat Point: an max-size of PvP Games? Are You crazy? We don't have Player a half month and i have over 300 Games... When they do it much Player will throw this Game... When You don't have enough time don't try to Play compedetiv!
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:03 am

Hello,

One of the changes that we're doing in the next expansion is balance the Flying Units (low cost) and give all classes new different "tools" so each class feels different and have options to counter the other classes. Balance between classes is what we intended for and we're aiming of this right now.

Regards,
jeffoot
Archbishop

Postby jeffoot » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:29 pm

"Gold by auction... Mulitaccs shouldn't Put their Cards togther... Trade a heroic for 100k ..."
-> sure u are right, multi account is a problem but to avoid this, the reward in gold should be less generous at the beginning of the game. even if you create a second account, u shouldn't be abble to get more than 10000 gold before lvl 100 or more.

"High Mana Cards are to complete The Deck, Not The Base... There are some realy good late-game Monster"

--> i agree but it concern very few cards. Many high mana cards are useless .

"PvP for Every Card? You're funny... But an unranked would bei realy nice..."

--> i don't understand the "bei " ??
pvp tournament for every class could add some fun to the game

"Dungeons: for each Colorado hell Dungeons hast at least 1 Card wich ist usefull and Worth for craft"
--> each hell dungeon give always the same 2 cards : after you craft the 2 cards in heroic, u don't go anymore in hell dungeons!

I Play Not for an year and have the half of my Monsters heroic in 2 Decks...
--> LOL , you are just a nolife player: i play every day since more than 1 year and i play maximum 15 min by day. i have a job or school and as many players, this game is a casual game: with maximum 15 min by day, you should get more than 4-5 heroics in a year. I have the 2 heroics of some hell dungeons and for level 30 . All the others cards in heroics are just impossible for casual players! (except maybe if you get 2 legendary but i m talking about the green or blue common cards which are impossible to craft in heroics if you don't get the 48 green necessary cards! ) and just for example: i got only 2 owls in dozen and dozen of normal/ hell dungeons! and there are NEVER owls in auction !

" PVP: We don't have Player a half month and i have over 300 Games"
--> again you are a no life player; so no life player must win each time?? i play heartstone and if you know this game ,you know that it is not the player who play the more who win !
Why not a tournament with a maximum of pvp match by day? are you afraid to lose? besides, some players use multiaccount to win easy pvp points. The pvp system point is just unfair .
GoM88
Council Member

Postby GoM88 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Ok i say more to two Thing

Ranked for Every Class should Stand there Not Card.. in this forum.i have many Problems With my German autocorrect when i write english.. You speak of heartstone... They have a ranked/unranked to.. so for Every class.get useless... It splits this Smalltalk Game to much

And Hearthstone hasn't an Maximum of Games to... I Like The system... But why we don't Play Hearthstone... Cause we are Not rich... You will never get a realy good Deck there when You Pay no Money... And here isn't Activity all too... Do know how much Points so You lose by every lost Games when You have more Then 3k pvp-raiting.. and for The Most Games You get only 1,2,3 Points then when You win. i preferences longer seasons With this system... 2 month or three... And WE will See WHO ist realy good
Jagor
Council Member

Postby Jagor » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey Jef
Why are you calling Gom a no life Player... ?
So stupid. Both of you have the same idea behind youre Topics. To make this Game better so that we have more fun together ;-)
And a "no life Player" or "pay to win Gamer" still can lose against a "15 Min a Day Player"
Papa Jagor Leader of the Wolfpack
ElfScum
Archbishop

Postby ElfScum » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Kramito wrote:Hello,

One of the changes that we're doing in the next expansion is balance the Flying Units (low cost) and give all classes new different "tools" so each class feels different and have options to counter the other classes. Balance between classes is what we intended for and we're aiming of this right now.

Regards,

I think if you go with the path of nerfing the low cost flyers, it's opening the gates of hell and everyone will be playing plague again... This will make PVP very boring and redundant: let me explain this as a very big fan of the cardgame magic the gathering (this game is basically based on it) which I played for about 10-15 years.

The reason why this game in PVP doesn't work very well has one reason and it has been stated before: it's the card 'bribery' for 1 mana. First of all that card is way to cheap and it's OP as hell. It should be heroic and cost 4-5 mana at least. There is no reason why players should play high cost cards with fancy abilities if they can be undone by a common of 1 mana... It's also the reason why most of the decks get more and more similar. The reason why this is the problem is that indeed everybody plays bribery, and then plays flying or stealth because the opponent can't attack that way. If you think about it logically Flying isn't the problem but the card bribery is.

Suppose you 'balance' the low cost flyers by nerfing them you will achieve the next things:

1.) Much of the players that invested essence/ kreds in it will be pissed
2.) You will still have the same problem: bribery still ruining PVP and people using plague because they can play the same trick
people will only play plague and do the same trick with stealth: spectre *2, shadow *2, ghost *2 + invisible if necessary. People aren't stupid and will play what works: your solution doesn't tackle this problem
3.) It will also put the plaguemaster class which is already OP since everyone and his grandmother play it even more powerfull because in that case it still has:

- The fastest deckdevelopment: with pixie providing 2 extra mana on heroic next turn.
- The biggest buffcards: +3/+3 (spirit call AND dark call) + the skill +3/-1 (I have had turns where I could play 3 such cards + the skill --> that's (+12/+8) X 2-3-4 creatures.
- The biggest healing card: Yggdrassil: 60 health
- The best ability to do a ton of damage eradicating about everything that's on the board: Dark knight (+12/+16 damage to every creature if you play it as fourth creature), followed up by curse of the pharaoh (10 poison damage by beginning of next turn) (6 mana for the 2 cards dealing 22-26 damage)
- The only stealth cards in the game with another OP stealth skill to back it up.

What is nerfing the flyers going to do about this? --> Nothing
Why should we put higher mana cards in our deck if they still can be wiped this way or bribed of their abilities? --> I legitly don't know.

The combination of all aformentioned reasons will only lead to the fact that where now flyers have a chance to do some damage and actually tackle the plagueproblem you didn't like at all before, this option would now be made redundant in the main future and everybody would play plague again.

There is also basically no alternative to play in that situation because monocolours will always have a big disadvantage compared to multicoloured decks (the strongest cards of the 2 colours will always provide better combo's) and the damage output of the other classes is just not big enough to counter plague (exept maybe for barbarian or tinker if they get lucky).

I started out with plaguemaster and in my first month I managed to play top 15 by the end of it (yes, hat's how powerful it is). Now the playing style bores me and that's the only reason I don't play it. It's also a very big reason that class and/or its skills rather have to be nerfed instead of the low cost flyers most of the players invested in. And it is certainly 100% a valid reason why bribery should be nerfed very very very hard.

I really hope you read this advice very carefully because otherwise I think you will be almost throwing the game: we play this game for PVP and making 8/9 classes obsolete... would not be a good move ;-).

I am however looking forward to the new skills that will be available for the classes. Let's hope it makes this game more versatile again :). And I really hope you can balance the classes more too. Nerfing plague instead of the low flyers would there be a good way to start...

Just my 2 cents

Kind regards,

Elfscum
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:22 am

Hello,

When I talked about "low-cost" units was just a part of the changes (we're talking some adjustments only such as reduce just 1 point of attack). The "abilities" that can kill "huge" cards are also balanced to not be "broken".

We want to make all the other classes more useful and I can assure you the "flying" decks will be playable.

Regards,
jeffoot
Archbishop

Postby jeffoot » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:28 am

For the pvp system, the best is not the first because to be the first, the player has just to play again and again , more than 1000 pvp is enough and he can play against his second account if too long or if he doesn’t want to meet others players.
I think with a multi pvp class system could ibe a good solution because it will oblige nolife players to play more than 1000 matches in a month by class! And it is impossible to do more than 8000 games in a month. It solves also the problem of unbalanced class. Even if i agree totally with bribery whose mana could be 3-4 and not 1.
Hunt3r
Archbishop

Postby Hunt3r » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Maybe you could do stuff like lv 20 hunter has an extra passive that does +2 or 4 atk on summon. Maybe +4 for forest only.

The "abilities" that can kill "huge" cards are also balanced to not be "broken". - Does this mean bribery will be nerfed? @Kramito
Current accounts

HUNT3R - raiderz guild
BARBAR1AN - raiderz guild

Return to “General Discussion”