Here's the list of Magic Quest TCG's Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will the progress be reseted after the game is out of Beta (approximately June 2017)? No, the progress will not be reset.
- The game loadings between screens is too slow: This only applies to browser players: please, make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome browser, there's a known issue when loading on Firefox that has already been reported to Adobe/Firefox and there's nothing we can do about it so far to get it fixed. Try switching the browser and should work as intended.
- How do Dungeons work? Dungeons are battles that have 1-3 or 4 inside battles, the summoner (you) keeps the same Health Points during all the battles so, be careful! After completing each battle, your rewards will be automatically calculated but they will not be delivered until you a) Complete all the stages of the Dungeon or b) Get killed and exit the Dungeon. Each week (Mondays at 00h approx) the Dungeons rotate and some new ones will be playable during the week, playing dungeons cost gold (except in EASY difficulty, which is FREE of cost). There's also no limit of dungeons you can play. You will play with a premade deck.
- How do Raids work? Similarily to Dungeons, Raids rotate each week, it's a little bit trickier and funnier than Dungeons, since you can play Solo or with your Guild Mates. In this case, you will have to try to reduce the Boss's HP to 0, and you have a whole week to do it, the Boss state will be saved every time any damage is received. Play Multiplayer Raids to get nicer and better rewards. The rewards are delivered at the rotation time (end of the Week). You have 4 Single and 4 Multi passes to Raids each day, approximately around 9am CET time they will be reset and you will be able to keep playing raids for the day. There is no gold cost for Raids and you will play with your own deck.
- Auction House (AH): Each day you log in the game we will reward you with some in-game currency plus 1 AH token, use it wisely, since both placing bids and cards in the AH cost tokens that you will not receive back if you lose. Each rarity has its own AH token cost. The Auctions duration is 5h, if two or more players are in a bid-war the countdown of each round will be 30 seconds.
- Permanent Boosts: These are only purchasable once. Great Mana Potion can be used once per battle in Raids and normal Stages, it can not be used in Dungeons.
- Crafting: Cards can be improved using the craft option in the Deck Builder. To craft a card you require copies of the same card and gold. To reach the maximum quality of a card you will need raid points that you can obtain by defeating bosses in the raids. Bear in mind that you can have 2 copies of the same card of the same rarity in any deck, with the exception of Legendaries (and higher), in such case you can only have 1 legendary of the same card, i.e. for instance you could have (2x Epic Forest Walker) or (1x Epic Forest Walker and 1xLegendary Forest Walker) but NEVER (2xLegendary Forest Walkers).
- Classes: All summoners will start the game being Hunters, each Class is represented by a color: Hunter, Barbarian, Engineer, Knight, NecroMancer, Tinker, Monk, Warlock, PlagueMaster, Alchemist. Each class will be able to use its own class cards, but there are also some that are Dual (i.e. can use cards from 2 classes) such as (Tinker, Monk, Warlock, PlagueMaster and Alchemist). Every time you play a PvE battle (normal stage of the game) the Class you are using to play will increase its experience and leveling up, every time you level up, a reward for that class will be added into your loot. Also, take into account that all classes can use the "Mercenary" cards. Each class has a Passive ability and also have one power available at all times, you will first start with only one, the second one will be unlocked when reaching level 10, on level 20 you will get an exclusive Skin for that class.
- Guilds: Guilds have GLOBAL and WEEKLY points. Every time you win a PvP match, complete a Dungeon or score points in Raids you will earn some Guild Points which are accumulated to both your WEEKLY and GLOBAL Guild Points. The weekly leaderboard will reset every week and all players that have contributed with their Guild Points will receive an amount of gold that will vary depending on their personal scores for the week. The members of the 3 first Guilds that have contributed at least in a 5% of the Guild's weekly total score will receive a special reward. The GLOBAL score for the players is just informative.
Public Announcements and Media related to Magic Quest: TCG
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Magic Quest: TCG - Admin
Magic Quest: TCG - Admin
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests