Re: I quit already but ...

Postby DUKUNDE » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Did the devs abandon this game ?
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:07 am

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply but we're finishing the next update that will bring the following features:

- Auction House: You'll be able to sell/buy cards
- Hard/Master Levels Feature: 360 more levels with Rewards to claim!
- The Crafting Cost has been reduced and when you craft an epic or legendary you receive a free (rare or epic) card.
- You gain more gold on PvE (Adventures, Raids,...) and PvP.
- We reduced the cost of the Scrolls and increased the rarity chance.
- We added new packs to the Raid Shop.
- Two new Maps to play with 15 levels each.
- New Cards and Powers!
- Increased the amount of Gold from the Shop chests.
- Balance! A lot of changes especially on the Wonders.

This is a short list of the changes that we'll have on the next update. We're aiming to do the update the next month as soon as we can.

Cheers,
ClubSpirit

Postby ClubSpirit » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:09 am

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

As u can see from other posts (not just mine) people like this game but the patience is running out.

This new info u guys are gving us seems AMAZING! The list of things you mentioned seems all we could hope for (PLS don t forget to fix the name change bug..sick of being called ie9o ..last 4 characters lol) ...
But again, the previous post (about and update supposed to be out 1sr week od april) in the end wasn't so true and we are still waiting. This time you provided us with more info ..really amazing one; you just need to make it happen and i m sure you ll gain many more players ! I ll be even a bigger fun of it

We all hope you keep your word this time.
in the meantime i wish u good work and thank you for time and effort u r putting into it.

Have a good day
ClubSpirit
ClubSpirit

Postby ClubSpirit » Fri May 06, 2016 10:52 am

Hi,

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when i saw the update out ;-).

I m glad you could keep your promise; actually i think you send it out even earlier than expected. Well done.
I could change my name (thx for finally fixing it) to "ClubSpirit" ;-), i saw few new features...i ll check the rest later.

Only 1 question: i noticed in alliance raids doesn t show how much damage each player does...that was fun to see! Try to beat each other is damage done etc... How come has been changed?..if possible change it back, players likes it.

Anyway my reply is not about complaining this time. It 's about a THANKING YOU for the job done.
Can t wait to play later on ;-).
Nd if more bugs comes up ..no worries i ll let Know !!

Clubspirit
framer

Postby framer » Fri May 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Agreed. The changes look great so far, especially the prices for crafting and the new daily quests associated with it - very good solution to only reward it once per day. Personally not a big fan of the divine scrolls for cash but we'll see how big of an impact those have. PvP has gotten a lot better, like the (presumed) implementation of the bots which seem limited to a certain amount of matches daily and no more cancelling matches.

2 things still high on my wishlist are filtering ally mates in PvP and being able to bulk buy common scrolls, still hoping for those in the next update ;)

ClubSpirit wrote:i noticed in alliance raids doesn t show how much damage each player does

This is still showing up for me by the way, same as before.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”