Alliance TheSilence recruiting

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
joaodbe

Re: Alliance TheSilence recruiting

Postby joaodbe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:57 pm

I never said i didnt like aliance i only said i didnt like you. I hate guys like you that just because i had a vacation and posted on chat that i was going and couldnt play because of that, you kick people. Specially because im praticcally one of the founders of that guild. Youre thw cancer of this game and it is because people like you that many people leave this game. Not counting the cheating you do on pvp, wich was the reason i stopped playong pvp, i lost 300 points in 5m because only got guildmates and i was always 2nd so i had to retreat. I hope you enjoy this game with increansingly less players cause you know YOU are one of the reasons for that to happen. Just do us a favor a do something usefull in your life and just kick yourself out of the guild. You are a shame as a supposed leader. And about hisi, you kicked me because i was on vacation and said i couldnt play for a week and i got kicked, so why didnt you do the same with hisi. Thats what im saying.
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Ted is the only reason you were in our alliance for so long.
You fail to score the 5% for over 2 months now.
If it is 2 months a reason for that doesnt matter.
Just leave when you know you have no time and join back when you have more time.

I told ted to kick our dead meat and if I still were ally leader I wouldve kicked you weeeks/months ago.

Guess next time we wont keep not scoring ppl for so long.

Cheers
Toyyon aka. Gilgabro
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:09 pm

Ok i dont want to keep talking about this. I hope this would be the last time i speak about such topic. Toyyon of course i couldnt get that 5% by only doing raids and easy adventures. I dont do pvp cause i hate cheating, and thats what you all been doing since alabamas guild went to 2nd and started losing players. This is for all the comunity to see. I stop doing pvp on the end of november. The reason, i only got matched with guild mates, and at the begining we surrended once at a time against the same guy so we got same win loss ratio against that guy, then, we switched to the guy who goes 2nd always surrender, the reason we did this? Because there were much of us doing that. I can say that in the whole guild, when there were 10 online, 8 of us was doing that. Well lets see, doing this fight and surrender thing takes lets say 20 sec. So we get 20 sec. To get 30 gold. Now theese guys spent hours doing this so imagine the amount of gold they didnt get cause if this. It is literally exploiting the game. Wich there has been some discusion about this in other topics, but surprise, surprise, nothing happened to them so they can keep doing the same over and over again, lol. What a frustration it must be for new players to see this happen. Pvp is dead why? Cause of this cancer guys that farm tons of gold and then get all the good cards cause of the gold they get from doing this. New players and other non silence guild members will keep quitting this game cause if them they feel what i feel, cheaters dont get punishments. At least i have clear conscious and did this for like no more than 20 wins trade gold. You can check my pvp fights its easy since i dont play pvp for a few weeks/ months. And toyyon really once again not qualifying for the guilds 5% should be my problem, cause its me who not get the pack, not you, ME, so why do you care about it? You get the number 1 guild pack easly even with me only playing easy adventures and doing and being one of the top guilds raid contributor. And yes once again like you said, since the end of november that i dont get the weekly 1st guild gift pack. It only shows once again that i got clear counscioys, cant say the same about you all. To finish. I really dont care of not being in your guild. I was only doing raids and adventures for a while, i still wont be doing pvp, if it was back on december i would cause i could beat most of you, but now with all that cheating its impossivel to even be a match against you. The game died when silence was the only strong guild, when you all left alabamas guild wich was like 1 -2 weeks before i stopped pvp. To the rest of the community, get angry at them cause to be a whole again the cancers must be removed and you know im right.

Peace and remember dont join this alliance
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:23 pm

You might have missed this thread : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94
Not really a secret scandal that you are revealing here^^

If we spoiled pvp for you , why the hell did you stay then ?

And it's not just your case if you score 5% or not.
If we have 1 scorer and 14 lechers we wouldnt be #1 ally.

If you dont care to get the best scroll available in the game each week its ok , but we want active players that score and not leechers , to stay on top.
If you dont want the weekly scroll it doesnt make sense anyway to stay with us , any ally is good for you then ;)

Cheers again^^
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Omg dude again, so why didnt you kicked hisi he did 0 and hes still there. 2nd learn to read when i said and surprise surprise thwy didnt get punished. And i didnt reveal anything new. Revealing new things is when literally when no other players were on pvp queu you (or guild mates) asked on the chat for us to go there to trade free gold. So that isnt an escuse for no one else there, that thing shows that you really know what you were doing and that you deliberally exploited on perfect counscious that gold farming thing. I only stayed on guild cause when we you and ershan were on the same guild and then moved to this i liked that, i liked you guys i liked that the game had some competetivity which you ruinned for all the other players by getting all strong players on our guild. That was the moment the game died that i stopped enjoying it on full; i stayed that long cause i always thought that one day things would get back to what it were a competitive game. A btw who are you kidding? Theres no competition on the number 1 guild. Theres 1 guild always on top and the others fighting for 2nd and 3rd places without any real shot of being number 1. Lol i know i have clear counscionce how about you how do you feel about robbing this game exploiting it and ruining other players game. I did my part twice when stopped pvp and didnt get 1st guild pack and now revealing to all about your cheating. Counscious clear unlike all of you.
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:58 pm

Sure ofc we were taking free gold and we still do.

Hisi is in alliance still bc hes gone for like 2 weeks and not for 2 months and scores more in a day than you in a month when he is active.

You feel better now after all that rant ?

Cheers
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Dude i understand that you aint got no dignity no counscience no moral and no ethics at all. But please have some dignity have some shame and dont say things like that here, you all really are a cancer for this game. You all singly ruinned the game for all the others congratz.
DUKUNDE

Postby DUKUNDE » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:49 pm

This is a flash game. It is there to have fun. If you take things too serious and try to insult ppl bc of their behaviour in a flash game you might want to ask yourself whether youre a bit too involved into it.

No bad conshcioussness (<- you spell that better than me^^) for gold farming here.
When no enemies in queue we farm gold instead of doing nothing. Dont think that FS expects us to farm easies, we are here for pvp.
And it's not like we had a chance to avoid each other ,eh ? But plz discuss that in the other thread^^

Are you finished now ? Or still feel the need to avenge yourself for being booted ? ;)

Cheers
framer

Postby framer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm

There are few things I think of as a bigger waste of time than arguing on internet forums, but since it’s still our recruitment topic I’ll respond anyway.

Why you were kicked:
You were inactive for a week. Being inactive is the only reason for me to kick people at the moment. Should we struggle to get the weekly #1 scoring may become relevant since our aim still is to be the weekly #1 each week, but at this time I don’t kick active members. You said you left a message saying you were on vacation, but unless you mean the one from months ago when I wasn’t even lord yet no one has seen it. Possible it just bugged out and would be easily rectified if you contacted me instead of calling people cancer.

Why hisi wasn’t kicked:
Apparently toyyon and you both missed that you and hisi were kicked at the same time. Now I’ll admit that I didn’t kick hisi after being inactive for a week and I only kicked him now because he sent me a PM that he wouldn’t be playing anymore. He got a different treatment because 1) He actively helped the rest of the alliance get better by helping members with their decks and general tips on how to play, 2) was active in ally chat and 3) scores an insane amount when he is active.

Our cheating in pvp:
If you ever read ally chat, or even the thread about it on this forum (toyyon linked it), you would know how I feel about the gold farming. What everyone does with that info is up to themselves but don’t claim everyone in silence participates in it (kongchat is filled with messages who is in q and who is in a match to avoid each other). Funny enough you never brought up having issues with surrendering vs alliance mates (even explicitly asking people to surrender to you), only with the way of selecting who surrenders (this is also before I even was lord). Should you want to comment more on this please do it in the relevant thread so FS actually gets some feedback on it
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Just a reminder, dont join the silence guild. They are cheaters and one of the main reasons the game doesnt evolve and most players early leave this game. They are literally the cancer of this game.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”