Peasant League PvP

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
marky05

Re: Peasant League PvP

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:58 am

Marky words-As long as a number suffers while others get prevention it riggs the main competition of ranking pvp of oneself and moreover team points when you avoid alot of hard players and gain much points daily for your team that wins ranking of top team. And i believe game developer side shouldnt allow it because anything that riggs competition of any game results are not allowed.

Kramer words-Like I said before, plenty of hard players in the peasant league already but always room for more 
You seem to want PvP rating to be an indication of who has the best deck, at the moment it is a rating for the relatively best player. I think the second is much better. (PvP rating is still a joke because of forced bot grinding, but that is another discussion)= Q1. DID YOU KNOW BRO THOR AND BRO AL ONLY JOIN IT FOR LATE OF THE SEASON??Q2. Which one do you believe HAS MORE DIFFICULT PLAYERS NORMAL MATCH UP OR PEASANT LEAGUE???Q3. IF YOUR ANSWER IS NORMAL MATCH UP AND IT IS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ADMITTEDLY TOLD HERE WHY YOU CREATED SUCH TECHNIQUE IN THE FIRST PLACE TO AVOID HARD PLAYERS. SO IT MEANS TO SAY YOU GUYS ARE HAVING LESSER THAN THE NORMAL DIFFICULTY MATCH UPS. I DON'T DOUBT PEASANT LEAGUE HAVE HARD PLAYERS TOO BUT I BELIEVE NORMAL LEAGUE WHICH BY THE WAY IS THE MAIN PVP LEAGUE HAS MORE HARD PLAYERS TO GO THROUGH.IF PVP GRINDING IS A JOKE THEN WHY GO THROUGH MUCH AND COME UP WITH PEASANT TECHNIQUE SO YOU GUYS CAN RANK BETTER IF IT IS A JOKE CLEARLY YOUR EATING YOUR WORDS. Q4. DID YOU JUST ASSUME AGAIN THAT I WANT PVP RATING TO SHOWCASE BEST PLAYER???IF I WANT TO RANK I WONT SURRENDER TO MY TEAMMATES. AND YOU MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T OLD IN A FS GAME TOO FOR ME NOT TO UNDERSTAND IT. MY TEAM COMPETE FOR TOP TEAM BUT WE SUFFER MUCH LOSES ASK NEMESI AND OTHERS WHO GETS CONTINUOUS LOSES VS BERSERKER PLAYERS SINCE WE DON'T CHERRY PICK THOSE LOSES POINTS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE CONTRIBUTION POINTS TO ADD TO OUR TEAM POINTS AS YOU NOTICE THE WEEKEND I DIDNT EVEN PLAYED BECAUSE I ALREADY ACCEPTED SECOND PLACE BECAUSE I HAVE TO BALANCE LIFE AND LEADING MY TEAM HERE AND IN MONSTER GAME. I DONT WANT TO DEMAND MORE OF WHAT MY TEAMMATES HAVE POURED IN. WE ALSO LOST A PLAYER WHO RETIRED. MY POINT IS ATLEAST OUR TEAM FOUGHT THE NORMAL MATCH UP BECAUSE WE DONT CHERRY PICK BRO KARL USES BOTH AVENUES BECAUSE HE JUST WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN BOTH MATCH UPS. AGAIN I BELIEVE YOU GUYS WOULD SUFFER MORE LOSES IN THE NORMAL LEAGUE THAT WILL PREVENT YOU GUYS TO HAVE CHUNKS OF THOSE CONTRIBUTION POINTS YOU GUYS HAVE IN YOUR TEAM. ALSO DID I MENTION I GOT A WHOLE DAY LOGIN LOGOFF ISSUE TOO THAT FINALLY MADE ME REALIZE I SHOULD MAKE IT UP TO MY TEAM ON MONSTER INSTEAD OF COMPETING AGAINST CHERRY PICKERS. YOU WANT TO PROVE YOU GUYS ARE THE TOP TEAM DO IT IN NORMAL LEAGUE IM THE ONE INVITING NOW OH BRAVE PLAYERS:)
marky05

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:11 am

Marky words- you can ask your teammate whoever is in frozenshard if they have such ethics code guidelines of their game. What are within the guidelines supposedly it should be stated that anything that defy the result of a game is prohibited other game has such guidelines. I am wondering if here they follow same code ethics that alot of games uses. This is actually a general basis to form a game this is one of the supposed guidelines otherwise what is the point of it all if results can be manipulated.

Kramer words-Who is defying what results? We posted a fun idea and invited everyone else to join if they were up for it. Not sure where you are going with all the other ethics stuff.= Common sense please. Q1. Do you guys believe you guys would have better result if you guys would play NORMAL MATCH UP. Q2. IF YOU SAY NO TO Q1 you just admitted it defies the result of ranking is there any other result than that too???Q3. Did you guys just said the purpose of you guys coming up with the peasant league technique idea is to avoid players with better card??This just means your primary motive is to avoid players with better hands. Fun is only a secondary motive so please tell the truth. Evidence of your teams word is there to see. Ethic code guidelines of a game every game has one. Not sure you can comprehend even if i explain things though. But sure, ethic code guidelines those that are acceptable and not acceptable are in the guidelines their regulation guide. It is on most game if not all that it is prohibited for anyone to do something that can alter results of the competition rank such as what peasant league technique will fall under. I hope you got the point this time around.
marky05

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:17 am

Marky words-Oh lastly, that is like creating a game within an existing game funny i am also questioning your reason for doing such competition within a competition and call players hiding and by the way, you did announce it not prior to the season nor it wasnt collectively agreed.

Kramer words-the reason is in my first sentence here. There is no reason to collectively agree on anything: we came up with something fun for us to do and shared it here to invite others to participate. The hiding behind expensive cards was an obvious joke  = 1. Again there is A BIG REASON WHY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE COLLECTIVELY AGREED IT IS A COMPETITION. So in your mind an athlete can use steroids and be granted with their victories?same thing you guys did. And again FYI FUN AINT UR MAIN INTENTION OF CREATING PEASANT LEAGUE check your admission. Hiding behind is another way saying " WE ARE OLD PLAYERS AND DONT WANT TO START AGAIN AS BEGINNER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WE DEMAND SPECIAL TREATMENT" :) IT IS REALLY COMMON SENSE ASK ANYONE I LOST ALOT FIRST BEFORE I GET INTO WHAT I HAVE I EARNED MY STRIDE NOT WHINED ABOUT IT TO GET IT. I WISH I CAN SAY THE SAME.
marky05

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:28 am

Marky words-You can buy me another slot because my 2 slots are taken for objectives i need since you guys came up with that idea then give me a slot and let us see who is avoiding who because the way i see it you avoided the NORMAL MATCH UP which i believe is unfair to everyone going through such. Everyone starts at beginners level and ask game dev people if they have bracket where if you are a noob you will get lesser vet matches that is how it is normally. You wanted shortcuts and you want people to adjust to your needs than coexist. So who is really scared i aint whinning when I was a beginner ask anyone who kick my ass before. So who is the real scared and hiding here. Back at you on tells much about a player/s:):):)

Kramer words-if you don't want to buy a deck slot or swap cards once a day that is on you, not us. The fair match up is the peasant league: each player uses the exact same weight of deck. You prefer the weighted match up where the amount of legendaries give a distinct advantage. Both are fine and by all means play the deck you want to play, I play multiple PvP decks with different weights anyway. Would be nice if you stopped accusing us of all kinds of things in chat, but that is probably not going to happen anyway= not really, making people who earn their stride in this game just to compensate your " NON WANTING TO BE A BEGINNER AGAIN" IS ON YOU BRATS WHO WANTS PEOPLE TO ADJUST TO YOU THAN ADJUST TO WHAT IS THE GAME NORMAL STANDARD OF COMPETITION. AND YES GOOD THAT YOU SAID WEIGHTED MATCH UP IS A CLEAR ADMISSION YOU GUYS WONT GET BETTER RESULTS THAN WHAT YOU GUYS OBTAIN THIS ALSO WILL ANSWER WHICH AVENUE WILL BE MORE DIFFICULT AND HAS MORE DIFFICULT PLAYERS TO BEAT. ENJOY YOUR RESULTS BUT THAT IS THANK YOU TO CHERRY PICKING ATTITUDE. YOU GUYS THINK HIGHLY OF YOURSELVES WHEN YOU WANT TO WIN THE EASIER WAY AND THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL FAIR TO THINK YOU GUYS SAY RANKING IS A JOKE TO GO THROUGH THIS EXTRA MILES REALLY YOU GUYS CONTRADICTS YOUR WORDS A LOT. JUST STATING FACTS. CONGRATULATION FOR RIGGING THE RESULTS.
pipiman

Postby pipiman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 am

Was anyone able to read that and can give me a tldr-summary , plz ?

@Frozenshard: Send me a Legendary of your choice on my account or I will claim that there is racism in Captain Caps'Lock post and you will be forced to read it 8-) :lol:

Just spamming the global chat doesnt seem to fullfill this guy -.-

cheers
pipi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aka ultrapeasant, ultrapleb , Toyyon, DUKUNDE, GilgaBro, POKKEJONG
framer

Postby framer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Im really not going to read 2 pages of all caps, if you want me to respond to anything just put it in a comment of 5 lines or less.

Besides all that: you really need to relax if you get this worked up over a flash game. Stop making up lies and conspiracy theories about us (where the hell did you even get the idea that someone in our alliance works/worked for fs) and try to beat us by playing the game, not by spamming global chat and forum.
marky05

Postby marky05 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:19 am

@pipi As far as evidence is seem you guys are the one who are desperate for attention as far as it is seen you guys started to call me. @pipi and kramer- Everything is about choices if you can't read and comprehend then you cant read and comprehend it is your choices of beings. I already anticipated what your responds be. Do you think i posted things just to respond to you guys dissing despite knowing you guys lack comprehension?:) I posted my respond for people who are smart enough to understand what is fair and what is not. For those who can see through the main purpose of these peasant league and I did used your words to make evidences too in the process. And lastly, to respond to who is really in hiding and scared that you guys are really just bratty claimers who demands to not start as a beginner again because you guys want special treatment. I see through you guys. It is also clear who is direct to the topic and those who can only do lame diss that couldn't justify anything. Everything is there for people to see. I just expose what kind of guys are you that's that. Royalty brats " We have played the game before.We don't want to start at the beginning again like everyone does. We want people adjusting to our needs and we won't adjust to the fairness normal battle. We want to avoid those players with better cards and yet we don't see it as cherry picker. LOL. The game is more peaceful before you guys came.:) Anyway, cherries I don't need these attention like you guys do. Just dont start and you won't hear from me. After all you guys are good in counting, so you guys should know "When you start one, you will get one":)

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”