Peasant League PvP

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
pipiman

Peasant League PvP

Postby pipiman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Hello fellow noobs, plebs and lowbobs,

the old and renowed guild of the Lemurians proudly announces the establishment of THE PEASANT LEAGUE !

Rules are simple :

10 rares
10 uncommons
10 commons
uncommon power

Stop hiding behind your Legendaries and get bashed by your next door peasant !

We expect of you a deck following the rules, a fair fight and some trashtalk in chat !

Hope to see you in Queue ,

Best regards,
pipiman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aka ultrapeasant, ultrapleb , Toyyon, DUKUNDE, GilgaBro, POKKEJONG
pipiman

Re: Peasant League PvP

Postby pipiman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:03 am

Hello fellow peasants,

since it seems to be harder for some ppl to understand how the Peasant League works than for others , I gonna explain it for you :

Matchmaking is deck weight based.
When you build a deck with 10r 10uc 10c you will not get matched with those grind beasts playing an all legendary deck.

The idea is that we play in a league with decks ANYONE IS ABLE TO OBTAIN REALLY QUICK.
So no card advantage , just deckbuilding from a card pool that is available for anyone.
A fair competition !

Marky said:
Also do you guys think cherry picking opponent by using low cards deck to avoid mix matches is what your idea of fair play?:) As far as i know those who dont do so will have lower ranks because they get mix matches and will obtain loses.:) so i believe it ain't fair. Asking permission for peasant league is different from the question of is it fair to others who dont question.

I try to answer the parts that I am understanding:
How is that cherry picking ?
We publicly announced what we are doing and INVITED EVERYONE to participate.
If you are too afraid to have a fair fight , its your problem :)

You fight with a deck with idk 7 Legs and 8 epics vs a deck with 3 legs and 4 epics , you win and call it a gg ?
It is the first time in this game that a fair matchmaking is possible and YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT ?

Tells much about you -.-

Cheers,
pipiman aka ultrapeasant aka ultrapleb
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
marky05

Postby marky05 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:22 pm

It isnt about you announcing it or not but it is about not all are going for that is the main issue. You guys just waltz into the game wanting everyone to change their decks to adjust to your wanting, did you guys even think we have our deck slot use for objective purposes and also reason why not all participated in your late and not collectively all agreed to participate announcement. This is a simple analogy permission isn't the basis of it being fair. Same analogy a developer condo corp cant demolish a condominium or a village if not all owners agreed to it. Why is it unfair?This is a technique allows anyone using it to not match with veterans deck to play against escaping loses is called cherry picking. While others suffer defeats of normal match up. Again it has nothing to do with announcing it. I hope you get the point. As long as a number suffers while others get prevention it riggs the main competition of ranking pvp of oneself and moreover team points when you avoid alot of hard players and gain much points daily for your team that wins ranking of top team. And i believe game developer side shouldnt allow it because anything that riggs competition of any game results are not allowed. You can ask your teammate whoever is in frozenshard if they have such ethics code guidelines of their game. What are within the guidelines supposedly it should be stated that anything that defy the result of a game is prohibited other game has such guidelines. I am wondering if here they follow same code ethics that alot of games uses. This is actually a general basis to form a game this is one of the supposed guidelines otherwise what is the point of it all if results can be manipulated. Oh lastly, that is like creating a game within an existing game funny i am also questioning your reason for doing such competition within a competition and call players hiding and by the way, you did announce it not prior to the season nor it wasnt collectively agreed. You can buy me another slot because my 2 slots are taken for objectives i need since you guys came up with that idea then give me a slot and let us see who is avoiding who because the way i see it you avoided the NORMAL MATCH UP which i believe is unfair to everyone going through such. Everyone starts at beginners level and ask game dev people if they have bracket where if you are a noob you will get lesser vet matches that is how it is normally. You wanted shortcuts and you want people to adjust to your needs than coexist. So who is really scared i aint whinning when I was a beginner ask anyone who kick my ass before. So who is the real scared and hiding here. Back at you on tells much about a player/s:):):)
framer

Postby framer » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 pm

It isnt about you announcing it or not but it is about not all are going for that is the main issue. You guys just waltz into the game wanting everyone to change their decks to adjust to your wanting, did you guys even think we have our deck slot use for objective purposes and also reason why not all participated in your late and not collectively all agreed to participate announcement.

No, we started playing this game again with a very small group that played it before, but only 2 of those players still have their cards because the others gave them away before quitting. To be able to play together we invented the peasant league and invited everyone else to participate to have some more competition.

This is a simple analogy permission isn't the basis of it being fair. Same analogy a developer condo corp cant demolish a condominium or a village if not all owners agreed to it.

Us using only certain rarities is not the same as demolishing a village.

Why is it unfair?This is a technique allows anyone using it to not match with veterans deck to play against escaping loses is called cherry picking. While others suffer defeats of normal match up. Again it has nothing to do with announcing it. I hope you get the point.

Wrong, there are multiple vets with each multiple PvP season wins participating in the peasant league and everyone that participates loses to others. If you want the peasant league to be even more competitive you can always join it, that is exactly the reason this post is up.

As long as a number suffers while others get prevention it riggs the main competition of ranking pvp of oneself and moreover team points when you avoid alot of hard players and gain much points daily for your team that wins ranking of top team. And i believe game developer side shouldnt allow it because anything that riggs competition of any game results are not allowed.

Like I said before, plenty of hard players in the peasant league already but always room for more :)
You seem to want PvP rating to be an indication of who has the best deck, at the moment it is a rating for the relatively best player. I think the second is much better. (PvP rating is still a joke because of forced bot grinding, but that is another discussion)

You can ask your teammate whoever is in frozenshard if they have such ethics code guidelines of their game. What are within the guidelines supposedly it should be stated that anything that defy the result of a game is prohibited other game has such guidelines. I am wondering if here they follow same code ethics that alot of games uses. This is actually a general basis to form a game this is one of the supposed guidelines otherwise what is the point of it all if results can be manipulated.

Who is defying what results? We posted a fun idea and invited everyone else to join if they were up for it. Not sure where you are going with all the other ethics stuff.

Oh lastly, that is like creating a game within an existing game funny i am also questioning your reason for doing such competition within a competition and call players hiding and by the way, you did announce it not prior to the season nor it wasnt collectively agreed.

The reason is in my first sentence here. There is no reason to collectively agree on anything: we came up with something fun for us to do and shared it here to invite others to participate. The hiding behind expensive cards was an obvious joke :roll:

You can buy me another slot because my 2 slots are taken for objectives i need since you guys came up with that idea then give me a slot and let us see who is avoiding who because the way i see it you avoided the NORMAL MATCH UP which i believe is unfair to everyone going through such. Everyone starts at beginners level and ask game dev people if they have bracket where if you are a noob you will get lesser vet matches that is how it is normally. You wanted shortcuts and you want people to adjust to your needs than coexist. So who is really scared i aint whinning when I was a beginner ask anyone who kick my ass before. So who is the real scared and hiding here. Back at you on tells much about a player/s:):):)

If you don't want to buy a deck slot or swap cards once a day that is on you, not us. The fair match up is the peasant league: each player uses the exact same weight of deck. You prefer the weighted match up where the amount of legendaries give a distinct advantage. Both are fine and by all means play the deck you want to play, I play multiple PvP decks with different weights anyway. Would be nice if you stopped accusing us of all kinds of things in chat, but that is probably not going to happen anyway.
pipiman

Postby pipiman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:29 pm

Hey Marky,

since framer already replied to you take a look at your keyboard...can you find these keys on it ?
Try to use them.

Althoo you would need one like that :

Once you are done finding these keys we can talk about advanced stuff like punctuation :)

Send me your contact details if you want me to give you one dollar for another deck slot.
I would expect a nice poem about the glory of Lemuria from you in exchange for that one dollar thoo.

Cheers
pipi
aleman

Postby aleman » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:03 am

Hi guys,

my first post since 2016 aka seems I am getting active again.^^

... interesting topic here, thx pipiman ... plus I dont get the point why making a big fuzz around it cause for sure it is a nice feature for PVP.

... in simple terms is a cool COMMUNITY EVENT :D

It reminds me of the days when we introduced the 1-faction-community event in WW2 TcG, we announced it on facebook, the forum and ppl had much fun, hehe. The legend ppl played their decks and the participants the low lvl ones .... oh man back there it was a real challenge cause there was no balancing in PvP :lol:

so thx for the Peasant League,
skuzi :mrgreen:
marky05

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:53 am

@pipi Ass always, lame diss practice what you preach grammar guru. You ain't perfect and did i several times prove that too.:) This ain't my work to proof read too. I can do so but I value my time as long as information is delivered and understandable then it is for me good to go. Check who gives great wisdom too alot of them aren't perfect with their grammar too, but they have brain function of understanding and talking with sense. Don't blame me if lack understanding regardless of the punctuation it is either you got it or not. For someone who counts message than read them it is clear that you don't even have the right to complain about my punctuation and it would just reflect more how whinner you guys are. Oh we cameback, but we dont want to start again as beginners like everyone else since we feel we are royalty let others adjust to our wanting and disrespect people what an example you guys are. My team doesn't have someone working for FS. And we don't whine about getting beaten we don't cherry pick.
marky05

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:15 am

@kramer yeah good for you to have the block respond option that clearly is convenient way to talk smack 1. Marky word- It isnt about you announcing it or not but it is about not all are going for that is the main issue. You guys just waltz into the game wanting everyone to change their decks to adjust to your wanting, did you guys even think we have our deck slot use for objective purposes and also reason why not all participated in your late and not collectively all agreed to participate announcement. Your respond-No, we started playing this game again with a very small group that played it before, but only 2 of those players still have their cards because the others gave them away before quitting. To be able to play together we invented the peasant league and invited everyone else to participate to have some more competition. = Kramer, did you lack the comprehension to understand what i am trying to raise 1.1 i do know you guys are old top players of this game silence team is it AND I RESPECT THAT PART BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT CURRENT MATTERS. Yes you guys came back to play but you guys DONT WANT TO START AS A BEGINNER LEVEL WHICH IF YOU READ MY POST WHICH YOU HIGHLIGHTED EVEN IT IS SAID THERE. So what you are saying even is an admission you guys want royalty of special treatment to not start again. I feel bad about you guys losing your old cards that happened to me too in monster battle i came from monster top team of all time there too but the difference between you guys and me when i was ask to comeback is i start at the beginning again and go from there. You can have it verified too. I know you got technique which for me riggs the whole competition because you guys wont suffer much loses like we normal match ups would totally rigging the outcome which i am truly sadden that FS allows such i have explained why it is so. Again you guys just admitted cherry picking a technique to avoid players. So if you guys go through beginner stage again you can't play will the game disallow you to do so?Or is it because you guys selfishly want the game and players to adjust to your likings. You guys don't want it isnt true that you can't, you guys don't want to go through beginner stage again. What makes you guys so special that to demand special treatment?:) I clearly don't get direct answers but lame language diss. I will separate each of your qoutes and react i believe it is the best way for your side to understand. I am adjusting as you see:)
marky05

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:29 am

Marky word (which for me you didn't even make the whole qoute complete) This is a simple analogy permission isn't the basis of it being fair. Same analogy a developer condo corp cant demolish a condominium or a village if not all owners agreed to it.
Kramer words-us using only certain rarities is not the same as demolishing a village.= I will make this as interactive question so we could finally be on the same page. I use the analogy of a village being demolish as to show a group that NEEDS ALL TO HAVE AGREED ON AN OUTSIDER'S PROPOSAL. You guys = developer or outsider why? Q1. Did you make a proposal of peasant league or not??? Q2. Did all players agreed to participate???Q3. Is it fair if not all agreed to comply and yet you guys proceed with it???(follow up question to it)If it ain't fair for people houses getting demolish why is it fair when people suffer loses and while you guys avoid much of it???Q4. Do you believe same result will show up if you guys followed the NORMAL MATCH UP CHANNEL??? Q5. IF YOU SAY NO TO Q4 THEN YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU GUYS ARE ASKING TO BE SPECIAL.
marky05

Postby marky05 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:37 am

Marky words- Why is it unfair?This is a technique allows anyone using it to not match with veterans deck to play against escaping loses is called cherry picking. While others suffer defeats of normal match up. Again it has nothing to do with announcing it. I hope you get the point.

Kramer words- Wrong, there are multiple vets with each multiple PvP season wins participating in the peasant league and everyone that participates loses to others. If you want the peasant league to be even more competitive you can always join it, that is exactly the reason this post is up. = I TRULY QUESTION YOUR COMPREHENSION. AGAIN I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE THIS INTERACTIVE. Q1. IS IT ANOTHER GAME WITHIN A COMPETITION YES OR NO????Q2. IF YOU SAID YES TO Q1 THEREFORE DO YOU THINK YOU WILL HAVE MORE WINS ON NORMAL MATCH UP VS YOUR WINS VS GOING THROUGH CHERRY PICKING PEASANT LEAGUE??? OR DO YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL HAVE LESSER LOSES IN THE NORMAL MATCH UP LEAGUE THAT EVERYONE WHO DONT DO PEASANT LEAGUE WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH???Q3.IF YOU SAY NO TO Q2 THAT ONLY MEANS AND ADMISSION YOU GUYS GET UR GOOD RESULTS BECAUSE OF THE CHERRY PICKING TECHNIQUE AND YOU GUYS STILL THINK IT IS WRONG FOR ME TO SAY IT IS UNFAIR???OH PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE ANALYZATION BEFORE EVEN SPEAKING.

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”