Season rewards received too early

Report bugs, crashes and any problem you encounter while playing Heroes Empire: TCG
DUKUNDE

Season rewards received too early

Postby DUKUNDE » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 am

The PvP and PvE season rewards were delivered today althoo the season is still running for more than 4 hrs.

In the adv ladder 2 players both have 100 hard wins. Might be pretty annoying for the 2nd one in case he wanted to score some advs shortly before the season ends officially.
framer

Re: Season rewards received too early

Postby framer » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:46 am

Yes this is very awkward, apparently I've already finished 2nd with an hour left in the season:

http://i.imgur.com/deyamMR.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/BfJkUMw.png?1
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:41 am

Hello,

I'll check it but it seems it was a problem with the server time. We'll investigate this issue.
framer

Postby framer » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:12 am

I'll wait with collecting my reward for now then.
framer

Postby framer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Anything come from the investigation?
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:33 am

Hey framer,

We found what happened, the event was triggered before its time. I've checked the players who were almost on the next tier of rewards and sent them a compensation two weeks ago.

Cheers,
framer

Postby framer » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:24 am

I still only have the reward for 2nd place open (didn't collect it yet) and was tied for 1st with an hour left to play.

Now I'll be honest and admit that the only reason I didn't play more was because Parner and I both showed as #1 (see my earlier screenshots) on our own screen and wanted to see what would happen with the rewards.
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 am

Hey framer,

I've remembered your case and we reimbursed the difference of gold between 2nd and 1st and an ancient scroll (the gold and scroll was sent to you as a gift, not in the season rewards panel). You probably had the opportunity to be first but it was really close and we decided that reimbursing the gold and giving an extra scroll was an appropriate compensation.

Regards,

PS: I sent you the rewards on the 2nd of June (at the same time that I did a reimburse of some missing guild rewards to your Alliance, maybe you thought that were part of that reimburse).
framer

Postby framer » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:00 pm

I do remember the gold and the ancient scroll, I just assumed those were for the missing gold from the previous weekly reward since they added up to about the same amount. A rare and an uncommon also don't really add up to the guaranteed epic the 1st place would have given, but I guess that's my own fault for wanting to see what would happen if 2 players are both shown as rank 1.

Could you at least explain what decides a tie for the rewards?
Kramito
Site Admin

Postby Kramito » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:43 am

Hey,

The player that gets to the position first on the leaderboard. If then another player gets the same points/wins will be placed just right after the first player. This works for any position.

Regards,

Return to “Technical Support”