05th October week, Alliance Raid Rewards

Discuss anything related to Heroes Empire: TCG
Thunderclaw

Re: 05th October week, Alliance Raid Rewards

Postby Thunderclaw » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:12 pm

Lets hope in 12 hours there will be PVP season rewards?? As a player its very frustrating to get in top 10 ranking and get nada. Developers should address this ASAP if they want to keep players interested in the game.
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Yeh STILL no alliance reward, no pvp rewards and NO ALLIANCE reward from last week but who cares huh dev ?? . I'll probably forget about it in the next few days huh!!!.
Thunderclaw

Postby Thunderclaw » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:20 pm

framer wrote:Same exact thing this week.

I'm calling it quits. It's been over a month now and I've lost so many rewards it would cost over €50 to buy them in your store. All we get is 1 reply per week asking if the same bug that gets reported each week (!) is still there and other than that radio silence.

PvP has turned into "own Dark Ritual or get stomped" and the only thing keeping me in the game, my alliance, I can't communicate with anymore since only 15 day old messages are displayed in chat and anything I type disappears after refreshing the game.

I've had a lot of fun and greatly enjoyed the game most of the time, but the way you treat your players has turned me off of any of your future projects.

Best of luck to everyone still playing, it was fun while it lasted and I had some great times competing in PvP.

I must concur that something must be done about the Dark ritual card.This last season of pvp had the top 4 players all using it and virtual clones of each others decks :( This kills diversity and creative strategies. Keep the card but it must be weakened somehow . I suggest increasing the cost in gems per turn to use it and reducing its bonus to other cards.
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:20 pm

So,

I finished around 16th in PvP and all i got was a skin. I cant even find that skin under customize. Played for a week and all i got was a stupid"skin".

Next ? ... We are sorry bla bla, we are investigating bla bla and meanwhile i never got alliance rewards for the last two weeks.

What a bloody mess and even ur world war game seems to suffer the exact same symptoms from feedback i have read.

You keep saying you are a small team yet rather than focus on quality all you do is quantity and keep pumping new games out filled with exact same bugs.

It really defies logic!! Soon you will end up with 3 - 4 games without any players if you keep treating your customers with such contempt and lack if care.

Now we wait ONE WEEK before we get a reply.
Maximus_Prime

Postby Maximus_Prime » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:12 am

I still dont get weekly rewards and you still never gave me back the rewards i missed.
Who cares huh ?

I am taking some time off anyways, u can keep it all to yourself. This game has frustrated me more than it entertained.

I am tempted to say it was good while it lasted but it never really lasted. Its always been bug after bug and missed rewards.

Ah well, nevermind. Ill go spend my money elsewhere.
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi players,

Again sorry for the delay, we are very bussy these days.
We are working to fo fix all bugs you pointed out, specially the rewards ones. We actually thought guild rewards were being delivered ok for these past two weeks, it looked that way in our ddbb. Now, thanks to Maximus_Prime's last post we just reviewed our ddbb and found out what is happening with guild rewards...we are confident we will have it fixed soon, thank you Maximus!

We totally understand your frustration guys, nobody wants to play a game for a period of time to achieve nothing. But before we can give rewards for past weeks we have to make sure everything works fine on real time, and that takes a little time also. Once we fix the rewards issues we'll look into giving rewards for the los weeks in between, we'll let you guys know.

We are working right now to improve our reward system, as well as other bugs being reported...and we'll keep you informed as often as we can.
You guys are great players, thank you for your patience and for your reports.

Regards

Return to “Heroes Empire: TCG Official Forums”