not sure if its another bugg or not

Report bugs, crashes and any problem you encounter while playing Heroes Empire: TCG
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:50 pm

hi. i just did had a poseydons fury from progress rewards and it shows i have a port reward to be claimed but i click on it and nothing happens and he stays there to be claimed. can you make sure if any of this are buggs please and if so, you can take away my poseydon fury.

Now on every fights, i cant see the cards my oponent has, is this normal? they are with his back covered wich never happened to me. Also on adventures, i only got tribal wars; again dont know if its a bug or not
cgascons
Site Admin

Re: not sure if its another bugg or not

Postby cgascons » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:25 pm

joaodbe wrote:Now on every fights, i cant see the cards my oponent has, is this normal? they are with his back covered wich never happened to me.

Hi joaodbe,

This has changed, indeed. Now on PvP you won't see the opponent's cards until they're played.

joaodbe wrote:i only got tribal wars; again dont know if its a bug or not

This has been addressed, you should find now two of them (may need to refresh the browser)

joaodbe wrote:hi. i just did had a poseydons fury from progress rewards and it shows i have a port reward to be claimed but i click on it and nothing happens and he stays there to be claimed. can you make sure if any of this are buggs please and if so, you can take away my poseydon fury.

We are currently investigating this, will let you know the outcome soon.

Thanks for the report,

Regards
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Heroes Empire: TCG - Admin
Thunderclaw

Postby Thunderclaw » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:58 am

I cant claim my port rewards in the progress?? Heres a screenshot.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=10
Attachments
port rewards screen.jpg
zacharie

Postby zacharie » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:40 am

Port reward : same bug for me

Timer in pvp : sometimes freeze and block te game... (time : 0 but not end the game)

Pvp bug vs bot : sometimes, bot use more gems than they could, and finish the turn with -1 or -2 gems... and that block the game (never end) (not sure, but i think it's append sometimes in adventure... )

Bug in deck : sometimes, game change the power i use in my deck...
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:07 am

Hi guys,

For those of you suffering the "Port reward" issue we want to let you know it has been fixed, but you have to wait until the next update for this to work. If you already claimed it then you should already have it when you update to the new version.

Sorry for the trouble.
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi guys,

Just want to let you know that the updates with this fix will come today for browser and Android, and in some days for iOS, since apple store takes some time to review and upload the app.

Regards

Return to “Technical Support”