huge in all aspects of the game buggs

Report bugs, crashes and any problem you encounter while playing Heroes Empire: TCG
joaodbe

Re: huge in all aspects of the game buggs

Postby joaodbe » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:55 pm

omg again. pff my raid points and platoon points went back to 0 again and it says that theres still 1 more day left.
and i was going to finish easy raid today. pff unbelievable
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:05 am

another bug.
i had 3 legendary dust power, and i just bought another one right now to be able to craft it, my raid points were taken but i didnt get that final legendary dust i still got 3. so please make sure you fix it soon.
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:54 am

Hi joadodbe,

It looks like the server experienced the already well known old "reset leaderboards" issue again, we can't do much but to tell you how deeply sorry we are. We are already talking with our technical team on the server end and will work as hard as we can so this doesn't ever happen again.

On the other hand, regarding your missing legendary dust power, we have checked through the server logs and unfortunately they state that right before purchasing the power, you had 2 in your account, right after purchasing it it properly updated to 3 which is the value you see now. You probably forgot how many of these cards you had into your collection, we have received lots of requests to easily show the amount of these kind of cards when browsing, so we will do our best in order to have this sorted out for the next build. In the meantime you will have to be checking it "the old way".

Regarding the Adventures Ladder, we have also checked your account and the records state that you have completely finished 10 Adventures in Hard Mode, which is the value it's reflecting now in the ladder. I guess it needed some seconds to refresh, please confirm.

Thanks for your time writing your posts and we will inform you as soon as we get some more information about what happened this weekend with the leaderboards.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Heroes Empire: TCG - Admin
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Again 3 straight disconects on impossivel to lose games pff. Cant you just fix your stuff? God so frustrating i shoulded have already more 200 pvp points cause of this
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi joadodbe,

We have already fixed this, but it needs a client update as well. Anyways, our logs state that in the 2nd disconnect you were away from the Device, i.e. you temporarily closed the app in your mobile device and the Ping system failed succesfully.

Anyways, the next update should come before friday so hopefully it will sort these errors out.

Thanks!
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:44 pm

And... Another disconect. Just awsome
Tizona equipment undamage ability doesnt work. I already used it 2 times and i still take damage.
Also i got another bug to report, i had hannibal fully evolved that shoulded cause 8 damage in the end of turn, my oponent had moctezuma with 8 hp left and he didnt took any damage from hannibals ability.
Also, it already happened to me 3 times on avalon raid, sometimes he plays thoose units that cant take damage for 1 turn, like crussader and templar, if he had another unit adjacent or near it, it also gives the buff to it, so baiscally giving his near unit undamaged ability for 1 turn. Im not talking about arthur pendragon ability im talking about thoose other units. But once again it doesnt happen always its just sometimes.
Last edited by joaodbe on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:25 pm

And i would like to report another bug thats happening to me right now. I cant play pvp, cause when i enter game i got a disconect staright away as soon as i enter game. It already happen to me in this last 3 games in the last 2m. Please tell me when can i play again...
cgascons
Site Admin

Postby cgascons » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:06 am

Hi again joaodbe,

We just released a new server build that should tackle the disconnects. We have been monitoring it the last 4 hours and it looks stable. Please bear in mind that during this test time we haven't seen a single Browser-player disconnect, only Android/iOS mobile players probably due to the fact of moving the app to background during the match.

Please let us know if you find any other issues regarding this or another matters.

Regards,
joaodbe

Postby joaodbe » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Against theese player i had this 2 epic buggs, 1t i lost due to disconect and now this..... and as you can see i just lost thoose 2 games that i would never lose....
[img][img]https://s28.postimg.org/o2f7tmmtl/unending_battle_bugg.png[/img][/img]
Image[/url][/img]
[img][img]https://s17.postimg.org/n6tcf9tej/unending_battle_bugg3.png[/img][/img]
jagartu

Postby jagartu » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:17 am

Hi,
Sorry for the issue, we are still working to improve PvP our system.
Regards

Return to “Technical Support”